new stuff
Hey guys,

- which external Movie Manager do you recommend to use with XBMC? because XBMC doesn't recognize many of my movies...

- Which skin do you recommend? I am looking for one that allows to see the trailer of the movie if possible

- Should i download this Beta1 or wait for the final release? Because i didn't want to constantly being updating my movie list (they're are more than 500...)

thank you.
I use aeon showmix you can See Trailer,extrathumbs , metaflags and more i Love this Skin. You can See last New Movies, tv Shows and Music and much more it is fantastic.

For your Movies i Would say use nfo Text Files with all movieinfo in it. You can Save this , movieposter fanart and thumbs for every Movie and xbmc will Import all automatic. And if you update xbmc install New or somerhing Else all Data will importet automatic again qithout work for you.

To generate the nfo and Picture there where several xbmc Movie manager that generate the Data i Write above. I tried ember Media Manager and mediainfo plus.
telheiras Wrote:Hey guys,

- which external Movie Manager do you recommend to use with XBMC? because XBMC doesn't recognize many of my movies...

Tell us about the scraper problems so we can try to get rid of it.

telheiras Wrote:- Should i download this Beta1 or wait for the final release? Because i didn't want to constantly being updating my movie list (they're are more than 500...).

Beta2/RC should be there in a few days.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
If you're using windows, I suggest Ember Media Manager. I have over 500 movies myself & it has been great. It'll do all the nfo files, fanart, posters, etc.

For skins, I like Transparency!, It includes options to play movie trailers and the skin is kept up to date by Ronie which means it'll work with the latest XBMC beta. Also, tomorrow the Ellipsis skin will be released and it looks very interesting. I'm looking forward to trying it but can't tell you too much about it yet. HERE is a link to a preview movie they made.

As far as Beta1 or waiting, you may want to wait a few days for the Beta2/RC that vdrfan mentioned.

Good luck!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new stuff0