Asrock 330 + Wireless Keyboard
I just thought I'd report back some great customer service. I purchased an asrock 330 about a month ago and it's been a fantastic upgrade from the old xbox. It comes with a 320GB HDD, so I thought I set up a dual boot with Win7 and xbmc linux. I have a keysonic wireless keyboard which is perfect for using with the asrock (it has a touchpad mouse, so it's like laptop but very light) but, it would not work in the bios and it wouldn't let me select options in grub, so dual-booting was out of the question.

Anyway, after much trying by asrock technical support, they managed to get me a working bios and I can now use the keyboard in bios. Apparently they shipped one that a technician owned to Taiwan from Holland.

/Just in case asrock read this: Thanks again asrock.
And thanks XBMC team. Smile
I need TP for my bunghole
Could you possibly post the BIOS as I am considering buying this keyboard as well?
This is in the L1.60 version of the BIOS which Asrock seem to provide on demand.

I've placed a copy of this at http://www.s-cons.co.uk/files/ION_330(L1...yboard.zip
sis, I dont suppose you have that bios update avaialble do you? I have exactly your problem!
I unsubscribed from this thread because I thought nobody else was interested. Smile

Ralfey's bios is the same as mine.

Works perfectly.
Smile I'm certainly interested!

Bugger, I have 1.60 from the ASRock site. I wonder waht the difference is Sad

Did you do anything special? I cant see any bios settings etc.

Thanks,
S
does anybody know if this would also allow the media centre edition keyboard to work in bios
If it doesn't work, you could always try asrock technical support. They are very helpful.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asrock 330 + Wireless Keyboard0