[(simple) Request] ^_^ Poster View - Year
Could you possibly add Year to the poster view? ^_^
If I sort my movies by year there's no way to tell aside from knowing when they were made/bringing up the info screen.

I'm fine if you can't because it's pretty perfect visually, just askin.

Thanks in advance.

--Aaron
I second this. I actually think it would make a good alternate flag, right next to the rating.
I agree, that would be neat.
Instead of an alternate flag, you could always just lose the "GENRE:" text and replace it with the year as I've done below. It's a fairly simple xml change and (I think) looks good.

Well I've just made a big update to the flags and added a Year one at the same time.
Hitcher Wrote:Well I've just made a big update to the flags and added a Year one at the same time.
Oops, then nevermind. I look forward to seeing what you've done. Keep up the good work! Wink
I'm sure it'll upset some but I've go for a 'universal positioning' in line with the other elements of the skin but it'll give me more room to expand other things in the future.
<3
Hitcher Wrote:Well I've just made a big update to the flags and added a Year one at the same time.

Runs off to github...... Wink
Soul Wrote:Runs off to github...... Wink

Code:
git pull

:p

sadly i can't see it until i get home from work Sad
Smile 

I just downloaded from github, this is in the TV poster view.

Although I love your work, the new flags+studio+year is not the best I really liked it when it was underneath the genres, sorry my 0.02 cents
Ilia Wrote:Although I love your work, the new flags+studio+year is not the best I really liked it when it was underneath the genres, sorry my 0.02 cents

I know what you mean. They used to look part of the movie/show description just under the name/genre. They look a bit out of the way now. Not sure which I prefer but really it's Hitcher's choice Wink
Ilia Wrote:Image

I just downloaded from github, this is in the TV poster view.
Can't reproduce it so try enabling/disabling each one and see if that clears it up.

EDIT: Fixed.
Series/episodes without a studio flag produce the overlap, movies don't seem to have this issue.
This is can be resolved by either correcting your series nfo files, or adding studio flags yourself for missing networks.

Nevermind you seem to have fixed it. :p

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[(simple) Request] ^_^ Poster View - Year0