Confluence for touchscreen users ?
Hi everybody

@Jezz_X, do you plan to add officially a touchscreen mode included in Confluence (which I love, congratulations Wink) ?

By touchscreen mode, I mean :

#1 : a way to go back to the previous screen (without "esc" keyboard button and mouse right click which are not available on touchscreen)

#2 : an elegant way to navigate through the menu on the home page

#3 : a way to get access to the menu that would be accessible using mouse's right button (obviously, no right click is available with touchscreen)
Maybe you have a solution for the "enqueu" entry menu which is really missing on touchscreen!

#4 : Maybe you have a solution for a more complete picture viewer

Regards,
If the mouse is enabled then most dialogs at least have a close button. You'd need to add other close buttons to the other windows I guess.

The homescreen should nav just fine I should think - it works fine with the mouse at least.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

indeed aside from the right click stuff it should work pretty well with a touchscreen
If a "context menu" toggle button can be added somewhere, that would solve the "right click" issue for touchscreen input. Perhaps even a setting can be implemented in the skin to add a system tray with buttons to aid touchscreen users.

Just a thought.
Thank you for your fast answers !

@Marbieskarb : I was thinking something similar even if I did not write anything Wink

@Jezz_X : Unfortunately not so well Sad Let me give you two exemples I found quickly : Settings screen does not have the "back cross" to go back to homepage.
Much more important : when the music is playing, you get MusicOSD on the screen. If you want to access to the screen, you press the screen. And of course this will result in a pause and no sound anymore. Not good for parties Sad

@jmarshall : It is, at least, impossible for me to modify the skin to handle correctly the picture viewer like you may remember Wink If you do not, please have a look here
I was also asking this to avoid adding some buttons/modifying the skin...

Regards,
for the 2 points you pointed out to me
click the home icon at the top left of the screen will take you home on anyscreen it shows. As for the OSD and pause stuff thats beyond my control and is coded into xbmc itself
Jezz_X Wrote:for the 2 points you pointed out to me
click the home icon at the top left of the screen will take you home on anyscreen it shows.
Blush

Jezz_X Wrote:As for the OSD and pause stuff thats beyond my control and is coded into xbmc itself
This is also what I though until Virtualhours made it in its skin. At least in this picture, when you click on the center of the screen you call the menu. When you click again the menu disapears. Image
But it is true the menu is not hidding automatically after one or two minute. (That would be the best)

If you want to have a look, its skin can be downloaded here :

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence for touchscreen users ?0