[UPDATE] Universal Media Flags
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p2ONznlOdQ
I like it! Nod
Phew! Laugh
now that is clean and beautiful! i love it also! Smile Hitcher you are amazing!
Looks better than before in my opinion.
The only thing I still dislike is the studio flag or rather the border around it. Just looks so out of place but I wouldn't know where to put it either. It's just too big compared to the other flags.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I must say that looks great! clean and minimal.
Montellese Wrote:Looks better than before in my opinion.
The only thing I still dislike is the studio flag or rather the border around it. Just looks so out of place but I wouldn't know where to put it either. It's just too big compared to the other flags.
That's the reason I wanted it on the very right; it looks less out of place there than elsewhere in the line up.

As for it not displaying when there's no studio flag to show - I'm still waiting to find out how to achieve this -

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62766
Isn't it the same as for the other flags? If one of my movies doesn't have 720p or DTS flags or whatever Alaska displays nothing. Seems odd that studio flags would work differently?
Lookin good.
uh ya Smile
approved
Big Grin
I like it for the most part but preferred the new banner TV view flag the way it was before.

Good.

Not so good.
Mac Mini 2.2ghz, OS X Version 10.6, Elipsis
Apple TV + Broadcom CrystalHD, Confluence (for now!)
I preferred it the old way especially in movie poster view. In the old way the flags feels like it's part of the selected movie. Moving it away to the bottom right makes it feel disconnected from the selected movie.
mcai3db3 Wrote:Image

Not so good.
Fixed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATE] Universal Media Flags0