[MOD] Simple Christmas Theme
I know this is ridiculous at this time of year but my interested is piqued. Given that the xbmc logo is in near enough the same place in the current Confluence skin (top left) would the Santa hat and Christmas Lights image mods still work? Unfortunately the link for the home.xml file in the first post is dead!

Only three months to go! Smile
Never mind I got it sorted! The lights code requires no adjustments. The hat required a lot of trial and error! (I'm sure there's an easier way...) If anybody wants the files and code do let me know.
(2013-07-30, 20:41)VanZan Wrote: Only three months to go! Smile

.......until you are allowed to mention Christmas in my houseTongue
Glad you got it sorted in time for Christmas! Smile I got this working last year with Eden, which had the XBMC logo on the bottom. With Frodo, the logo (displayed on the upper-left) is overlaid by the on-screen weather info if this option is enabled. I want my weather, so I won't be doing the Santa hat and the XMAS lights on the XBMC logo this year. Sad
Yeah I noticed that about the weather too! Surely you can turn it off for a few weeks Ebeneezer? :p You could still access it from the main Weather menu. I can predict Ireland's December right now....cold, wet and windy.
(2013-07-31, 20:07)VanZan Wrote: Surely you can turn it off for a few weeks Ebeneezer? :p

Alright, you've got me there! Nod I'll do that the day after U.S. Thanksgiving, on what used to be the traditional start of the Christmas holiday season.
Does anyone know how to get this working with Confluence in the latest Kodi please? I'm using OpenElec and editing the Home.xml in:

Code:
/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.confluence/720p

However any change I make isn't having the slightest effect. Really wish the "Home.xml" that was linked to on the previous page was still there.

EDIT: Never mind I remembered that the OpenElec Confluence skin is in another directory and the one I was editing above was a dummy one. I enabled it and the mod is working!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Simple Christmas Theme0