Movie Cast Info
While in the Movies section, you go to the Movie Info screen, then choose Cast.
It doesn't seem as though I can get to the cast names so I can click on them to see if there are other movies on the system that they appear in.
Press Left or Right but make sure you're using the latest version.
Hitcher Wrote:Press Left or Right but make sure you're using the latest version.

OK, thanks, I'll try when I get back to that machine. My version of Alaska is a week old and left or right would take you back to Movie screen.
Yeah I wanted a quicker way of getting out of the Info screen instead of having to press Back/Esc but forgot we need Left/Right to access the Cast list so I removed it.
Hitcher Wrote:Press Left or Right but make sure you're using the latest version.

We're just about there.....

OK.... you can now access Cast, and move over to that area... could it somehow be highlighted which cast member you have in focus... they are all white at the moment and the only way you can tell where you are at is looking at pictures of actors as you scroll down.

Also, once you choose an actor to look at, when the search results screen comes up, the right half of the info is cut off, or something is on top of it making it have to scroll. Maybe a smaller font might help?

At least, that's the way it looks on my ATV using most recent (12/05) Alaska download with Camelot Beta1 and Red Slate colorway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Cast Info0