Modifing the frams in showcase
What file do I have to modify so I can make the corner of the frames square?

[url=Image]Image[/url]
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
double post
HTPC: Apex MI-008 | Foxconn H67S | Celeron G530 | G.SKILL 4GB | Crucial 64 SSD| Arctic Cooling | PicoPSU-160-XT
Depending on what mod your using This is harder then you might think first you need to Extract the textures.xpr then find the relevant files there should be at least two as you need to do the overlays aswell.
Once your sure you have edited the rights ones you will need to compress it again back into the textures.xpr file I wouold recommend saving your original one just in case.
To do it right You would also need to redo the Reflection masks.
Where would I find this textures.xpr file?
scrolling Wrote:Where would I find this textures.xpr file?
In the media folder
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
OK. I checked the XBMC\skin\Hitcher-aeon\media and there isn't a textures.xpr file. So I thought maybe I either deleted or it just didn't get loaded and I checked gitHud Aeon Hitched/media and there isn't one there either. any other suggestions.

Thanks buy the way for everyone's help.
This is why I said depends what mod your using in hitchers there is no XPR mod so now all you need to go is to go and change the movieicon picyures in each relevant view IE list_movieicon_frame.png dont forget you will need to do the overlays aswell.
That was it I found the files and modified them to have square corners.

Thanks for the help

You could Post your Images in case anyone else would like to do the same.
No problem. Here are the four files I modified.

multiplex_border.png

multiplex_mask.png

multiplex_maskreflect.png

multiplex_glass.png
I like your resolution icons. Would you mind sharing those?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modifing the frams in showcase0