• 4(current)
[REQUEST] Blu-ray Disc Poster View?
theophile Wrote:Hrm, gotta do something about the white border.

Ive made custom frames for alaska, i'll post them with the finished templates
uncertainty Wrote:Appreciate everyone that is working on this but why would it be limited to Alaska?

Who's saying that it is?
his preview is only 1/3 the original

DR. Stranger Wrote:Here is a preview of tonight's progress, I can only put in a few hours a night, and spent most of my time tonight adjusting the poster frames in Alaska (nearly finished). As for the templates; I've finally got a shape I'm happy with so it's just a means of adjusting the colours for each template. shadows and highlights aren't great 'yet' but I plan to finish and upload the psd's and new frame's for Alaska this Sunday. This preview is only 1/3 the original so please excuse the choppy corners. Hold tight

"New frames for Alaska"... Does that mean it's an overlay in Alaska or do you still need to apply it individually to each of your movies?

Thanks for the work, the case looks great Smile
Ayla Wrote:"New frames for Alaska"... Does that mean it's an overlay in Alaska or do you still need to apply it individually to each of your movies?

Thanks for the work, the case looks great Smile

It's the overlay, the white/glow overlay you see around all posters in alaska
DR. Stranger Wrote:It's the overlay, the white/glow overlay you see around all posters in alaska

OK, sounds great... Can it be controlled, so it's only shown on HD movies?
Just making a little contribution seeing as how I'd like to see this implemented.. except in a code version. Here's high res transparent case templates:

BluRay Box:

http://dumbgum.deviantart.com/art/BluRay...-146479605

HD-DVD Box:

http://dumbgum.deviantart.com/art/HD-DVD...-146584153

HDTV Box:

http://dumbgum.deviantart.com/art/HDTV-B...-146584323

Hope it helps Wink
Just bumping a quick update, as you can see above I added a HD-DVD and HDTV case, I decided to make them because I'm considering doing this myself too manually. Happy resizing Smile

Edit:

Here's a preview, I think it does look better now that I see it:

The white background that appears at the corners in xbmc puts me off though.. Is there no way to allow .png images as movie posters at all?
DuMbGuM Wrote:Just bumping a quick update, as you can see above I added a HD-DVD and HDTV case, I decided to make them because I'm considering doing this myself too manually. Happy resizing Smile

Edit:

Here's a preview, I think it does look better now that I see it:

The white background that appears at the corners in xbmc puts me off though.. Is there no way to allow .png images as movie posters at all?

you can use png files, but theres still the image mask, which in alaska's case currently, is white, so it makes a border.

Now whether or not transparancy is supported in png is another story, but I've got some of my posters as PNGs
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
DR. Stranger Wrote:Here is a preview of tonight's progress, I can only put in a few hours a night, and spent most of my time tonight adjusting the poster frames in Alaska (nearly finished). As for the templates; I've finally got a shape I'm happy with so it's just a means of adjusting the colours for each template. shadows and highlights aren't great 'yet' but I plan to finish and upload the psd's and new frame's for Alaska this Sunday. This preview is only 1/3 the original so please excuse the choppy corners. Hold tight

Any news on when this might be uploaded?
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
jakks Wrote:Any news on when this might be uploaded?

Sorry, I've been tied up with work. I will get them up before the weekend
jakks Wrote:Any news on when this might be uploaded?

when it's done?Shocked
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Oooh things are happening again, exciting Nod
I can't wait for this one, all my stuff is already organized as BR/hddvd/hdtv/dvd, this would be a great addition Smile
Sorry DR. Stranger, but I was wondering how you're progressing with these.

I've literally been checking this thread 20 times a day, itching for this release!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Blu-ray Disc Poster View?0