[REQ] Add OpenSubtitles OSD Functionality?
Love the skin, it is nice and sleek! I do miss the ability to download subtitles with that nifty script though (while watching the movie)... any way you could add an enable the OSD button in skin settings?

Much appreciated!
I love my Mac Mini :;):
UnisonRuss Wrote:Love the skin, it is nice and sleek! I do miss the ability to download subtitles with that nifty script though (while watching the movie)... any way you could add an enable the OSD button in skin settings?

Much appreciated!

it has been covered here. there is a solution in post #3

Zeljko
Oh sweet! Thanks for the link Big Grin
I love my Mac Mini :;):
Since I wanted to modify the Confluence skin itself. I had to edit /usr/share/xbmc/skin/.
I understand that these edits will go away upon an upgrade, but in my case i think this is good. I'm adding OpenSubtitles_OSD and figure it will make the next update.
Rob
Its is and I have allready pretty much done it locally but you know it is xmas time so I have other priorities right now Smile
dny238 Wrote:Since I wanted to modify the Confluence skin itself. I had to edit /usr/share/xbmc/skin/.
I understand that these edits will go away upon an upgrade, but in my case i think this is good. I'm adding OpenSubtitles_OSD and figure it will make the next update.
Rob

Couldnt you put the code ina seperate file and have 1 line of code call for that file? So this way when the files get updated you dont have to do much but insert 1 line of code for each mod you install?

I'm not much of a programmer, just getting into this stuff little by little. so please forgive me if my idea is not possible.
It would be nice if there would be some "hook" locations in skins where coders can "plug" their modifications in? It would require less time to maintain code for both sides?
Amet Wrote:it has been covered here. there is a solution in post #3

Zeljko

Thanks, Works great!Smile
Just a heads up as of Revision 26111 there is a button in the video osd that you can set to the script from skin settings now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQ] Add OpenSubtitles OSD Functionality?0