Serious Issues with AT&T U-Verse TV Set Top box and UPnP
Sad 
This was posted about a week ago and got lost, so please excuse my repost:

I'm using XBMC as a UPnP server and I can't get my Motorola VIP 1225 Set Top box to access my shares on the XBMC servers. I KNOW I have my file lists populated in both the server settings and XBMC's main list, but the box complains about empty Containers... I can take pictures of the T.V. if anyone needs them, but I've tried everything I can think of, enabling XBMC's UPnP renderer didn't do anything, and neither did the beta XBMC program.. I've gotten it working with WiMP 11 but it's SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWER than fossilized molasses (1:22 to load a picture is purely unacceptable.. a full 8 minutes to load a song is ridiculous, I am AFRAID too try a movie/show/webstream). I know my desktop is not short on power.. it's a new i7 860, with 4 gb RAM. I have XP, Ubuntu, and sabayon loaded across two 1 TB WD Caviar Black drives, and an EVGA GTX 275 Superclocked card for graphics... I have NO idea what's in the Set Top box other than it's running WinCE 5.0.1400 on a Motorola VIP1225/297 cpu.. the info screen also mentions TV2 Client being version "1.6.25080.2 (RELEASE)". But I am at a loss.. and I'm sorry for the original post being so confusing, I was rather tired and disgruntled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Serious Issues with AT&T U-Verse TV Set Top box and UPnP0