Confluence Web Interface (Complete)
Here is a web interface for Confluence. I just modified the one I completed for Mediastream. Comments welcome.

Download

Screenshots

Instuctions

1. Download from here.

2. Extract to XBMC/Web/Styles and overwrite Project Mayhem.

3. Enjoy.

Extra

Web Interface Information
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
Looks great.

It would be nice if the stable release could go out with an interface like this.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Great work, much more attractive than the pmIII one in my opinion. I'd hate to see the next release without an update to the web interface. Not criticising the developer of it, I just think its in need of an update to match the level which the skins are at now.
Nice work!
hope to see a new webinterface also in next release
Too bad were in a feature freeze...
Thanks for all the positive feedback.
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Excellent Work !!!

Can you create a trac for this so that we can get it into next release ?
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
CrashX Wrote:Excellent Work !!!

Can you create a trac for this so that we can get it into next release ?

Thanks. I don't know anything about tracs. Maybe Jezz or someone can fill me in.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Web Interface (Complete)0