Sounds Dumb, but cant get proper screenshot in XBMC
Sad 
Hey all, I just set up XBMC and everything is running fine, only problem am facing is while taking screenshot.

Am running XBMC on Karmic.

I just hit print screen key on my keyboard and it asked for a folder to save, but when I checked the images they were all blurred. I thought compiz is the prob so I switched to kwin and tried again but still the same problem.

I read on the wiki about the analog button on the left will take the screen but cant find it in the Confluence theme.

Any suggestions?

Cybhe
the analog button is referring to the xbox controller.

strange issue with the blur though. maybe do a debug log while taking a screenshot can provide us with some more info.
Is it anything to do with Karmic? What section of the log file you are interested in its a big file?

There are couple of more queries, like how can I minimize XBMC without exiting it? And is there a way to seek during a movie playback?

Thanks Cybeh
see link in my signature for doing debug log, paste it to pastebin.com or simular.

minimize just alt-tab out of xbmc..
seek: arrows on keyboard
Thanks I got the log I meant its a big file which section which relates to a screenshot error should I post here, the log file has certain data whihc I dont wish to share, so i'll post only the relevant contents.

Alt-tab didn't work for me.

Thanks
Cybeh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sounds Dumb, but cant get proper screenshot in XBMC0