Plot Scrolling Issues
I'm guessing no one else is having problems with this, but I cant get the plot or episode information to scroll at all. Manually or on auto scroll. Any ideas?
Where about's exactly?
Hitcher Wrote:Where about's exactly?

Its the plot info for movies and episode summaries they don't scroll when you have it selected or when you are viewing the episode or movie information. When I switch to the cast it will let me scroll down and view them all but not the summaries.
KingPsycho Wrote:Its the plot info for movies and episode summaries they don't scroll when you have it selected or when you are viewing the episode or movie information. When I switch to the cast it will let me scroll down and view them all but not the summaries.

Scrolling working fine here using the latest git. Make certain you have scrolling enabled in the settings..
uncertainty Wrote:Scrolling working fine here using the latest git. Make certain you have scrolling enabled in the settings..

I have it checked in the settings. I'll check the latest version quick and see if it helps.

[Edit] Downloaded latest git, no luck. 2 Things I am running it on 2 xboxes and it doesn't work on either, and I edited the font.xml to make the size a little bigger but I don't think that would effect the plot scrolling.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plot Scrolling Issues0