Poll: Which do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Old
9.32%
New
90.68%
Total
118 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

[UPDATE] Wall view now available
And here's another -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf4Cr6resiQ
Hitcher Wrote:And here's another -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf4Cr6resiQ

Like this one. Couldn't watch the other videos tho coz youtube told me "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." Tried to watch'em from germany...
Great !!! how about a little more zoom effect, or a lot more?
coaoac Wrote:Great !!! how about a little more zoom effect, or a lot more?

I was thinking the same thing, possibly something onpar with poster view?
toneman77 Wrote:Like this one. Couldn't watch the other videos tho coz youtube told me "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." Tried to watch'em from germany...
I'm swapping the audio tracks now so you'll be able to watch them soon.
I like it , the default wall view for Alaska (for music) is confusing I dont know if is me. I love the wall view in Aeon I like to browse music by album cover/name but somehow in Alaska I dont know where the collection starts or ends. maybe is because the wall view accommodates more albums vertically than the screen can fit and I found it confusing .
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I really love it!
I do like the latest video you sent more though, the quick change of images of your previous video made my head spin Wink
but -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf4Cr6resiQ <- that one is absolutely perfect!

Will this view be available for movies too? 200+ movies make it hard.

Also will it be possible to set the size of the grid for this view? and set vertical/horizontal? And maybe an option to disable the diffuse ? Smile

Great work hitcher!
coaoac Wrote:Great !!! how about a little more zoom effect, or a lot more?

+1! Zoom effect in Alaska is great. I Especially like the zoom anim when entering a section.
Joy In Repitition
Def. like the new one Big Grin I hope you implement it soon Nod Great job!
I love my Mac Mini :;):
I did want to get it done for Videos and Picture before committing it but time's getting short at the moment with the increased worked hours and trying to get ready for Christmas so I might just get the Music wall finished today.
Can I ask that the wall view be an option for the movies too?
(sorry if this was asked before, after up for 32 hours, don't have the energy to check Sad )
Check the previous post.
Now available for Music.
Hitcher Wrote:Now available for Music.

Thank you
Hitcher Wrote:Now available for Music.

+1 on the thank you, and a question. Do we need to DL the entire package again, or is there somewhere we can just DL the updated file(s)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATE] Wall view now available0