Update: Ellipsis Beta 1.1 Released with fixes!
Just downloaded this.

It's fantastic.

It's screaming out for a swift scrollbar thing though. It's taking me days to get through my library right now!
Mac Mini 2.2ghz, OS X Version 10.6, Elipsis
Apple TV + Broadcom CrystalHD, Confluence (for now!)
mcai3db3 Wrote:Just downloaded this.

It's fantastic.

It's screaming out for a swift scrollbar thing though. It's taking me days to get through my library right now!

We're listening to this and scrollbars should hopefully be added for next release.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Blackbolt Wrote:We're listening to this and scrollbars should hopefully be added for next release.

Super Cool

Where would you like general suggestions to be? In one super thread, in the thread associated with the release, or a thread per issue?

I think the only other thing I can think of is when pressing back from TV Shows / Movies it doesn't goto the main menu, it goes to the Sort By menu. I don't know if this is intentional or what.

Anyway, once again, really, really great skin. Has a professional feel that even the prettiest skins are nowhere near imo.
Mac Mini 2.2ghz, OS X Version 10.6, Elipsis
Apple TV + Broadcom CrystalHD, Confluence (for now!)
Are watched items with or without the silver corner overlay because all my unwatched have them and watched items don't

Tried on two different PC's working as normal in other skins have I missed something ?
The overlay indicates something NOT watched.
XBMCG33K Wrote:The overlay indicates something NOT watched.

ok thought I was going nuts lol
Hi guys... Good effort on Ellipsis... I'll admit I'm mostly an Alaska user, but I've been trying this out the last few days. Looks pretty good!

Thanks for getting the nav menu crash sorted (It was happening on OSX as well), but I have another bug to add to the list... The Opensubtitles_OSD now crashes XBMC just like the nav menu used to. Any chance of a fix for this one?

I'm on OSX 10.6.2, XBMC 9.11b1 and Ellipsis beta 1.1

Cheers!
djeglin Wrote:The Opensubtitles_OSD now crashes XBMC just like the nav menu used to. Any chance of a fix for this one?

Cheers!
I meet some crashes like this too. XBMC Lyrics will crashes XBMC with Ellipsis. I find many scripts and plugins use xbmcgui to create new window will crash.
Blackbolt Wrote:This is covered in the readme is it not? We're waiting on xbmc to add these features to xbmc, but until they release the final build of the Camelot betas they are testing right now, the won't add anymore features. The patch is made I believe and just waiting to be committed.
I'm sorry. I have made a mistake. The UNFLATTENED button works well. The problem is the label of button not change between UNFLATTENED and FLATTENED. It always show as UNFLATTENED.
Blackbolt Wrote:We've done a few fixes thanks to those awesome people on our forums and also over at the XBMC forums. Thank you so much for a very successful first weekend. There's been a mix of positive and constructive critisim and we've taken a lot of ideas onboard for the near future. Fix list below for Beta 1.1:

Fixed:
  • Shutdown menu arrows missing.
  • The Nav Guide crashed Linux version of XBMC.
  • Plugin Settings, can now select ok/cancel.
  • When bringing up the dock on the bottom of the screen on some views it overlaps the info of the media.
  • Time Theme is now behind background visualisation and video.
  • Clock fixed for all languages.
  • Various missing translations.
  • Unicode Fonts (we hope!) Let us know

Added:
  • OpenSubtitle OSD support.
This build is Beta 1.1 and is now available for download here on the Ellipsis Project page.
Very great work! I love the structure of your skin. I'll play with it and give you some feedbacks.
taxigps Wrote:I'm sorry. I have made a mistake. The UNFLATTENED button works well. The problem is the label of button not change between UNFLATTENED and FLATTENED. It always show as UNFLATTENED.

This is what we mean. We're waiting for a patch to XBMC so we can show if the state is flattened or unflattened. This patch wont be added till after feature freeze for camelot.
Does Beta 1.1 fix the issue of the view state not being saved?

Whenever I go into say Movies, it seems to keep defaulting to Library view. If I change this to Files view, and then come back out of Movies and go back in it's back to Library view again rather than remembering the last view state.
adr3nal1n Wrote:Does Beta 1.1 fix the issue of the view state not being saved?

Whenever I go into say Movies, it seems to keep defaulting to Library view. If I change this to Files view, and then come back out of Movies and go back in it's back to Library view again rather than remembering the last view state.

Hi,

The 'Movies' link on the homepage, is for the MOVIES LIBRARY. It will always default to the library view for movies, this is it's intended purpose. Again with TV Shows, that goes to the TV Shows library every time, its not about remembering views, its those links are set to go to those places every time. The 'Videos' link was made to view all your videos in 'files mode'. This always remembers its for files mode.
Blackbolt Wrote:The 'Videos' link was made to view all your videos in 'files mode'. This always remembers its for files mode.

Slight correction to that, the videos link in fact remembers its previous state, so if you went to library mode and came back in. It will still be in library mode.

As blackbolt says the Movies and TV Shows icons are designed to be always in the appropriate states if you leave and come back in.
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
djeglin Wrote:Hi guys... Good effort on Ellipsis... I'll admit I'm mostly an Alaska user, but I've been trying this out the last few days. Looks pretty good!

Thanks for getting the nav menu crash sorted (It was happening on OSX as well), but I have another bug to add to the list... The Opensubtitles_OSD now crashes XBMC just like the nav menu used to. Any chance of a fix for this one?

Cheers!

Will test out soon, need to work out how to get the SVN Repo into my xbmc configuration so i can then test opensubtitles.

If you can post a link to your xbmc debug log, hopefully I can work out where the problem is. I have noticed that xbmc for linux/osx crashes in places xbmc windows does not.

I now have a linux setup so can verify some problems on that side.
Currently working on Ellipsis 1.3 Updates. Update Requests Here.
Ellipsis for XBMC 1.2.1 Click here to download & for SVN details.
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | Facebook.com/TeamBlackbolt1 | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Update: Ellipsis Beta 1.1 Released with fixes!0