• 12(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
Yeah that naming definitely will not work - I'd suggest using a batch renamer to just add "Show - Sx" before all of your episode names (S == season). Sick Beard currently expects that all episodes have names that can be deciphered without inferring anything from the folder structure. And nope there are no plans for SB to pick up any episodes that aren't on your filesystem
midgetspy Wrote:Yeah that naming definitely will not work - I'd suggest using a batch renamer to just add "Show - Sx" before all of your episode names (S == season). Sick Beard currently expects that all episodes have names that can be deciphered without inferring anything from the folder structure.
Perfectly reasonable... it's probably the 5th time I say myself I should update my naming scheme to something more standard... maybe there'll be a 6th Smile

midgetspy Wrote:And nope there are no plans for SB to pick up any episodes that aren't on your filesystem
Even if I cry with moose eyes ? Nod
I'll wait for my NAS to be built (and purchased).

Anyway... I've noticed something: if I select a few episodes or whole seasons and try to set them to Downloaded, nothing happens. Any clue ? Any piece of log I could look for ?
HTPC hardware: Hiper HMC-2K53A-C0 case, Intel Core 2 duo E4500, 2GB Corsair DDR2 PC6400, Samsung spinpoint S hard drive, Gigabyte GA-73-PVM-S2H motherboard (R.I.P). Planning on getting a ION box instead.
HTPC software: XBMC trunk, Confluence skin (usually).
Storage: 4TB+ of external hard drives accessed through SMB on a 100 mbps network.
midgetspy Wrote:About that error, what happens if you paste that URL from your log directly into your browser? What text do you get?

Here's my error:

Code:
I don't have documented the naming scheme but pretty much any common scheme will work... 1x23, S01E23, 0123, etc.

This error has been reported when using the SAB API : http://code.google.com/p/hellavcr/issues...?id=108#c6

Removing the 'priority' GET parameter from the URL fixes this.
HTPC hardware: Hiper HMC-2K53A-C0 case, Intel Core 2 duo E4500, 2GB Corsair DDR2 PC6400, Samsung spinpoint S hard drive, Gigabyte GA-73-PVM-S2H motherboard (R.I.P). Planning on getting a ION box instead.
Storage: 4TB+ of external hard drives accessed through SMB on a 100 mbps network.
Oh, it sounds like you're using SAB 0.4 - because I use the priority Sick Beard requires SAB 0.5+.
bertrand Wrote:Anyway... I've noticed something: if I select a few episodes or whole seasons and try to set them to Downloaded, nothing happens. Any clue ? Any piece of log I could look for ?

Read the note directly below the status dropbox :0)
midgetspy Wrote:Oh, it sounds like you're using SAB 0.4 - because I use the priority Sick Beard requires SAB 0.5+.

Makes sense. To my defense, I had mentionned me using the latest stable when reporting my issue Wink

I have edited sab.py and removed priority, and it does work. A bit annoying though. Any chance you could add an option to skip priority for those using SAB stable ?
Yeah I didn't catch that. I've already decided not to bother with SAB 0.4 - Sick Beard is alpha software so only working with SAB beta isn't a big deal to me. You can always just use a watch folder/black hole instead. Although I'd say just update to a 0.5 beta, no reason not to.
Yeah, I'll probably do that.

Now... while getting missed eps, SB downloaded a wrong version for 24 ep3. It insists on getting a version with both eps 3 & 4... do we have any control over what releases are downloaded ?
bertrand Wrote:Yeah, I'll probably do that.

Now... while getting missed eps, SB downloaded a wrong version for 24 ep3. It insists on getting a version with both eps 3 & 4... do we have any control over what releases are downloaded ?

You mean you have ep 4 already and it's downloading a double-episode 3 & 4? Yeah I guess there's no check for that. If it's getting the wrong episode you'll just have to download what you want manually for now.
I am running Sickbeard and SAB, both on a QNAP TS119

The Sickbeard post processing scripts have been moved to /share/HDA_DATA/Qdownload/sabnzbd/scripts and this folder defined in SAB config.

When I select sabToSickBeard.py as the postprocessing script, SAB seems to hang and never completes running the script.

Script executes fine manually and moves the files correctly

Is there anywhere I can view a logfile to see whats going on?

SOLVED: Was using blackhole but updated SAB to 0.5b6. Also I forgot to chmod +x the scripts...oops :-) . Once that was done, everything now working smoothly. Great system, thanks.
Well your SAB log should have some info about it and the Sick Beard log will also have the post-process logging as long as you find the right spot.
I know SickBeard is still in alpha, but I'll post my feature request/idea anyway Smile

Simple:
1) have you planned anything for subtitles ?
2) any plans for automatic MKV muxing if you have considered 1 ?
bertrand Wrote:I know SickBeard is still in alpha, but I'll post my feature request/idea anyway Smile

Simple:
1) have you planned anything for subtitles ?
2) any plans for automatic MKV muxing if you have considered 1 ?

I have never considered it, I have no clue even what should be done. If that happens it will be much, much later.
midgetspy Wrote:I have never considered it, I have no clue even what should be done. If that happens it will be much, much later.
I expected that... it's a complex feature (even though I don't think it's more complex than the brilliant work you've already achieved), but my, what an awesome feature it would be.

Anyone outside english speaking countries would be more than interested.

I'll try to relaunch my subtitles search & download scripts and see what I can do... you never know. At least it'll wipe some rust out of my python (HHHHHSSSSSHSSS).
just want to say that this program is seriously awesome. i haven't come upon any problems and everything is working great. thanks for taking the time out to do this.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16