• 32(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
Well, aside from the python path, Sick-Beard works on a FreeNAS (stripped down FreeBSD) system. Good job!

Just need to put together a start up script and it'll be perfect.
xeonicxpression Wrote:So with newzbin out of the pictureAngry, what is the second best option? I have nzbmatrix VIP also. Is one of the other options better than them?

nzbs.org is working fine here and doesn't cost anything.
cheers,

crazyivan
When my mediacenter is sleeping when an episode airs, sick beard reports it as "missing" after wake-up.
Wouldn't it be possible to have sick beard automatically check for these missing episodes after wake-up (or at a set time interval)?

Now I have to manually press search for every missed episode.
generator Wrote:When my mediacenter is sleeping when an episode airs, sick beard reports it as "missing" after wake-up.
Wouldn't it be possible to have sick beard automatically check for these missing episodes after wake-up (or at a set time interval)?

Now I have to manually press search for every missed episode.

I'm pretty sure it does search at a timed interval. At the bottom of the page it says "Search: " with a countdown. I think it's once an hour.
Hm sorry, I guess I just haven't been patient enough.
Is there a way to change the text/title of a specific show that SB looks for when scanning the various NZB sites? Not to get overly specific here, but a particular show always appears on the NZB sites with the acronym of the title ("SVU"), instead of the full spelled out title that SB searches for.

Is it a matter of editing the tvshow.nfo file? Also, is it possible to use wildcards if changing the search text is possible?

Thanks
canyonero Wrote:Is there a way to change the text/title of a specific show that SB looks for when scanning the various NZB sites? Not to get overly specific here, but a particular show always appears on the NZB sites with the acronym of the title ("SVU"), instead of the full spelled out title that SB searches for.

Is it a matter of editing the tvshow.nfo file? Also, is it possible to use wildcards if changing the search text is possible?

Thanks

Not possible at the moment. If a show isn't being found please give me the TVDB ID and a sample report that should have been found and I will add it to the exemption list. (PM it to me)
I am having troubles with the EZTV search.

For example, Sick beard reports:
No downloads were found
Couldn't find a download for Spartacus: Blood and Sand - 1x10 - Party Favors

Yet, a manual search for "Spartacus: Blood and Sand s01e10" search on http://eztv.it/search/ yields the proper results with both the SD version and 720p version as the first 2 listed.
midgetspy Wrote:It's quite easy to add support for finding episodes in all kinds of season folder configuration - yes, recursively searching would be easy. The problem is adding support for moving episodes *to* those season folder configurations.

Currently I only support finding episodes in season folders that I can also put episodes in. I'm not sure that supporting half of the equation (being able to find your episodes but not being able to sort them to where I found them) is a good solution.

Having a customizable season folders string is probably not too complicated but it still wouldn't allow any possible configuration ("Season One"? that's the most stupid naming convention I've ever seen).

Should I add this on google code so you dont forget?

Also would it be possible to have an option to download both the HD and SD episodes of a show?
kricker: There are a lot of naming problems on EZTV, but if you leave me a log and a link to the matching search results I'll take a look. I will be improving the search results across all providers sometime later so unless this is a simple bug I will probably just defer it until later.

stephenm01: Sure, put it on there. About HD + SD, no that would require quite a few changes to how SB works behind the scenes and I can't imagine many people would want that option.
How does this thing handle shows like The Daily Show or Colbert Report?
ClayM Wrote:How does this thing handle shows like The Daily Show or Colbert Report?

It doesn't yet: http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=9
awww Sad

ok then.
BTW I went to register sickbeard.com and set up a site and found out that somebody has done it themselves and copy/pasted the google code description & logo. Given that there are no ads on it it seems unlikely it's some kind of malicious spam-bot kinda deal so if anybody has any idea who registered it let me know please! The whois is no help unfortunately.
GoDaddy is the registrar - try contacting them? Tell them sickbeard is your product and they copied your stuff off of it.

They probably won't be toooo happy about being used in a pretty clearly cybersquatting case.

https://www.godaddy.com/community/contac...on=emailus
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16