• 33(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
Just did a git pull about 1 hour ago, and not sure if it is a real issue yet, but some shows it tried to pull from NZBMatrix have invalid request URLs (I tried to put them into a browser manually and get the following message:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

REFERING URL: (none)
REQUESTED URL: /api-nzb-download.php_id=611812
HTTP ERROR: 404 (FILE NOT FOUND)

I have confirmed my API key is good and that the ID is valid for the item it is pulling, has the API URL format changed?
getting this after upgrading to 437

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "SickBeard.py", line 35, in <module>
File "sickbeard\__init__.pyo", line 39, in <module>
ImportError: No module named databases
luthan Wrote:getting this after upgrading to 437

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "SickBeard.py", line 35, in <module>
File "sickbeard\__init__.pyo", line 39, in <module>
ImportError: No module named databases

Whoops, fixed in r438

gbdesai Wrote:Just did a git pull about 1 hour ago, and not sure if it is a real issue yet, but some shows it tried to pull from NZBMatrix have invalid request URLs (I tried to put them into a browser manually and get the following message:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

REFERING URL: (none)
REQUESTED URL: /api-nzb-download.php_id=611812
HTTP ERROR: 404 (FILE NOT FOUND)

I have confirmed my API key is good and that the ID is valid for the item it is pulling, has the API URL format changed?

Somebody on the SAB forums reported this same thing and said that upgrading to 0.5.1 fixed it.
midgetspy Wrote:Somebody on the SAB forums reported this same thing and said that upgrading to 0.5.1 fixed it.

You know I did see that thread about the stuck "Trying to Fetch" and at the time upgraded to 0.5.1 RC2 and it solved that problem, but even before that I could manually take the URL it said it was trying to retrieve and put it into a browser and the NZB would download to my PC. Now if I grab that URL it simply give me a file not found error, something wonky going on and I'm pretty sure it is NZBMatrix related. Posted it over there and will see what they say...
gbdesai Wrote:You know I did see that thread about the stuck "Trying to Fetch" and at the time upgraded to 0.5.1 RC2 and it solved that problem, but even before that I could manually take the URL it said it was trying to retrieve and put it into a browser and the NZB would download to my PC. Now if I grab that URL it simply give me a file not found error, something wonky going on and I'm pretty sure it is NZBMatrix related. Posted it over there and will see what they say...

No the problem is that SAB is changing the ? to a _ for some reason.
midgetspy Wrote:No the problem is that SAB is changing the ? to a _ for some reason.

First of all thanks for taking the time to reply and thanks for a great solution! I did find the specific thread you are referring too and it did indicate the 0.5.1 final solves the problem, now my problem is that 0.5.1 final doesn't seem to be out yet. If he was referring to 0.5.1 RC2 I still have the problem. Regardless it seems to be a SABnzbd+ issue, so I will leave you alone now Smile
thanks for the fix

so now with the post processing available as a selection in sickbeard, should I take that out of SAB?
Any suggestions for how to handle scene release episode numbers not matching theTVdb episode numbers? A show recently had a double episode, which theTVdb, tvrage, etc all view as 2 different episodes. But the scene gives this a single episode number. This results in all future episode numbers from that season being off by 1.

I realize this is more of a scene issue than a SB, but I was just curious if you had run into this already, and knew of a good work around (other than manually downloading and renumbering).

I can PM you the showID if it helps.
I was able to handle something like that by naming it S01E11E12 and Sickbeard seemed to figure it out ok.
Finally was able to get shows updated from TheTVDB correctly, after like a week of it not working. Big Grin
Just installed - great looking start! I use Show Name\S01\show - S01E01.mkv for my filing which works great in XBMC. SickBeard doesn't recognize my files this way. When I change the folder from \S01\ to \Season 01\ it does work! Any chance to include the different format?

Thanks,
Ryan
UFGrayMatter Wrote:Just installed - great looking start! I use Show Name\S01\show - S01E01.mkv for my filing which works great in XBMC. SickBeard doesn't recognize my files this way. When I change the folder from \S01\ to \Season 01\ it does work! Any chance to include the different format?

Thanks,
Ryan

Yeah, I went and bulk renamed all my folders to "Season x" to get around this.
cheers,

crazyivan
midgetspy Wrote:BTW I went to register sickbeard.com and set up a site and found out that somebody has done it themselves and copy/pasted the google code description & logo. Given that there are no ads on it it seems unlikely it's some kind of malicious spam-bot kinda deal so if anybody has any idea who registered it let me know please! The whois is no help unfortunately.

The frickin nerve of some people!! And they went to the trouble of doing a Joomla site. Absolutely bizarre. Some geeks have no honour...

sickbeard.com forwards to sickbeard.org. There's an email contact for that here. I checked out his siteresponder.com domain and threw up in my mouth. Definite scum.
cheers,

crazyivan
UFGreyMatter: It's in the pipe: http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=243

CrazyIvan: The contact info on that whois is just a proxy company to anonymize the real owner. No way of knowing who actually owns it.
CrazyIvan Wrote:The frickin nerve of some people!! And they went to the trouble of doing a Joomla site. Absolutely bizarre. Some geeks have no honour...

sickbeard.com forwards to sickbeard.org. There's an email contact for that here. I checked out his siteresponder.com domain and threw up in my mouth. Definite scum.

we need to get 4chan involved here...set this asshole straight
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16