Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.69 Average
thezoggy Offline
Fan
(2012-03-28 22:20)tetzuoshima Wrote:  Having this problem from time to time, would love to try the 0,7 release. Been thinking about it myself and have come to the same conclusion about the site being overloaded with requests. The above fix was my thought exactly Smile im on windows, thanks

see pm.
find quote
tetzuoshima Offline
(2012-03-29 08:37)thezoggy Wrote:  
(2012-03-28 22:20)tetzuoshima Wrote:  Having this problem from time to time, would love to try the 0,7 release. Been thinking about it myself and have come to the same conclusion about the site being overloaded with requests. The above fix was my thought exactly Smile im on windows, thanks

see pm.

Thank you, installed sab and everything is working, will post back when its been running for awhile.

[Image: watched-fanart.jpg]
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
find quote
hellow Offline
When i use sickbeard not to rename but just to postprosess (move the file and update xbmc). The files gets moved to /showname and not /showname/season xx even when if i have season folders actived in the settings. Is this a bug or intent?
find quote
bobrap Online
Fan
(2012-03-28 04:58)thezoggy Wrote:  currently 0.7.x is only out to release testers.. but if you ask nicely I can provide you with a compiled binary to test with. do note that we are still working out the bugs but so far things are pretty stable and working great.

Please, kind sir, may I try?

YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
find quote
thezoggy Offline
Fan
(2012-03-29 19:01)bobrap Wrote:  
(2012-03-28 04:58)thezoggy Wrote:  currently 0.7.x is only out to release testers.. but if you ask nicely I can provide you with a compiled binary to test with. do note that we are still working out the bugs but so far things are pretty stable and working great.

Please, kind sir, may I try?

what os?
find quote
bobrap Online
Fan
Winders 7 Smile

YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
find quote
tetzuoshima Offline
Hi been running it for awhile and got an empty nzb from nzbmatrix had sab set at 5 retries but in the log It just tried over and over, did a new manuel search from sickbeard and download started imedietely.

Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
find quote
thezoggy Offline
Fan
we've released the first 0.7.x beta of sabnzbd to the public: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzbdp....7.0Beta2/
feel free to try out. plz report back any bugs found. it will ask to remove sabnzbd 0.6.x (only program no userdata) before installing.
(2012-04-01 10:02)tetzuoshima Wrote:  Hi been running it for awhile and got an empty nzb from nzbmatrix had sab set at 5 retries but in the log It just tried over and over, did a new manuel search from sickbeard and download started imedietely.

can you plz post sab's log (debug level) about this? (strip apikey/pw)
(This post was last modified: 2012-04-06 21:29 by thezoggy.)
find quote
N3MIS15 Offline
Donor
im having a problem with sickbeard iimages using the api thru maraschino. I am not sure if its a maraschino issue or sickbeard issue as when visiting the broken link for the image i get this..

Code:
{
    "data": {
        "args": [],
        "error_msg": "",
        "kwargs": {
            "tvdbid": "219341"
        }
    },
    "message": "SickBeard encountered an internal error! Please report to the Devs",
    "result": "fatal"
}

I posted an issue on the maraschino github page, it explains when this occurs. You can view it here: https://github.com/mrkipling/maraschino/issues/116
If this is not a sickbeard problem, i am sorry for wasting your time.
find quote
tetzuoshima Offline
(2012-04-06 21:28)thezoggy Wrote:  we've released the first 0.7.x beta of sabnzbd to the public: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzbdp....7.0Beta2/
feel free to try out. plz report back any bugs found. it will ask to remove sabnzbd 0.6.x (only program no userdata) before installing.
(2012-04-01 10:02)tetzuoshima Wrote:  Hi been running it for awhile and got an empty nzb from nzbmatrix had sab set at 5 retries but in the log It just tried over and over, did a new manuel search from sickbeard and download started imedietely.

can you plz post sab's log (debug level) about this? (strip apikey/pw)

Updated to beta 2 will post the log when/if this happens again!
Thanks

[trakt.tv]
find quote
Oakey Offline
Guys, I've noticed some TV shows are now being released as x264 (half the file size, twice the quality), however, on NZBMatrix these are in the TV: SD category. Can Sickbeard be configured to snatch only these nzb's as at the moment it's hit and miss as to which release they pick.

[Image: widget]
find quote
saitoh183 Offline
Posting Freak
just use SD as type to look for. SB has been updated to find those when you choose SD. Dont forget that old content will still be Xvid...its only new stuff that have the new format

[Image: watched-clearlogo.jpg]

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation [Image: rep_xbmc.JPG] below :) thanks :)
find quote
noner Offline
Looked through my history out of curiosity this afternoon, and realized that SB has not downloaded anything from Nzbmatrix, all the recent snatches have been from the sickbeard index. So I went digging through my logs, and this has been showing up

Code:
Apr-15 16:43:30 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-71256 :: Unknown exception while loading URL https://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=xxxx&ssl=1&term=%2B%28%22The+Daily+Show+2012+04%22%2C%22The+Daily+Show+with+Jon+Stewart​+2012+04%22%29&apikey=xxxx&subcat=6%2C41&scenename=1&english=1&maxage=1400&page=download: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/xxxx/sickbeard/sickbeard/helpers.py", line 147, in getURL
    result = usock.read()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/socket.py", line 351, in read
    data = self._sock.recv(rbufsize)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 533, in read
    return self._read_chunked(amt)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 576, in _read_chunked
    raise IncompleteRead(''.join(value))
IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(409 bytes read)

Various errors such as this are in the log each time SB attempts to read the rss feed from Nzbmatrix.

Im running this on a Fedora system, updated to the latest git master
find quote
Oakey Offline
(2012-04-14 00:11)saitoh183 Wrote:  just use SD as type to look for. SB has been updated to find those when you choose SD. Dont forget that old content will still be Xvid...its only new stuff that have the new format

I have but there are still two versions of every release, the x264 one and the older type, which SB picks is hit and miss. I'd prefer x264 if possible

[Image: widget]
find quote
saitoh183 Offline
Posting Freak
Well since updating to the latest version i have always caught x264. Most shows aired after 2012 are in new format and if its before 2012 you will most likely get xvid quality for SD setting. You could also set quality to unknown (seems that works as well to pick x264.mp4 format)

[Image: watched-clearlogo.jpg]

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation [Image: rep_xbmc.JPG] below :) thanks :)
find quote