• 231(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
Hi been running it for awhile and got an empty nzb from nzbmatrix had sab set at 5 retries but in the log It just tried over and over, did a new manuel search from sickbeard and download started imedietely.
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
we've released the first 0.7.x beta of sabnzbd to the public: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzbdp....7.0Beta2/
feel free to try out. plz report back any bugs found. it will ask to remove sabnzbd 0.6.x (only program no userdata) before installing.
(2012-04-01, 10:02)tetzuoshima Wrote: Hi been running it for awhile and got an empty nzb from nzbmatrix had sab set at 5 retries but in the log It just tried over and over, did a new manuel search from sickbeard and download started imedietely.

can you plz post sab's log (debug level) about this? (strip apikey/pw)
im having a problem with sickbeard iimages using the api thru maraschino. I am not sure if its a maraschino issue or sickbeard issue as when visiting the broken link for the image i get this..

Code:
{
    "data": {
        "args": [],
        "error_msg": "",
        "kwargs": {
            "tvdbid": "219341"
        }
    },
    "message": "SickBeard encountered an internal error! Please report to the Devs",
    "result": "fatal"
}

I posted an issue on the maraschino github page, it explains when this occurs. You can view it here: https://github.com/mrkipling/maraschino/issues/116
If this is not a sickbeard problem, i am sorry for wasting your time.
(2012-04-06, 21:28)thezoggy Wrote: we've released the first 0.7.x beta of sabnzbd to the public: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sabnzbdp....7.0Beta2/
feel free to try out. plz report back any bugs found. it will ask to remove sabnzbd 0.6.x (only program no userdata) before installing.
(2012-04-01, 10:02)tetzuoshima Wrote: Hi been running it for awhile and got an empty nzb from nzbmatrix had sab set at 5 retries but in the log It just tried over and over, did a new manuel search from sickbeard and download started imedietely.

can you plz post sab's log (debug level) about this? (strip apikey/pw)

Updated to beta 2 will post the log when/if this happens again!
Thanks
Hardware. Asrock VisionX, Onkyo TX-SR508, LG 47", ReadyNAS Ultra 6 TB | Software. XBMC Frodo, Aeon Nox 4.0, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, SABnzbd
[trakt.tv]
Guys, I've noticed some TV shows are now being released as x264 (half the file size, twice the quality), however, on NZBMatrix these are in the TV: SD category. Can Sickbeard be configured to snatch only these nzb's as at the moment it's hit and miss as to which release they pick.
just use SD as type to look for. SB has been updated to find those when you choose SD. Dont forget that old content will still be Xvid...its only new stuff that have the new format

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Looked through my history out of curiosity this afternoon, and realized that SB has not downloaded anything from Nzbmatrix, all the recent snatches have been from the sickbeard index. So I went digging through my logs, and this has been showing up

Code:
Apr-15 16:43:30 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-71256 :: Unknown exception while loading URL https://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=xxxx&ssl=1&term=%2B%28%22The+Daily+Show+2012+04%22%2C%22The+Daily+Show+with+Jon+Stewart+2012+04%22%29&apikey=xxxx&subcat=6%2C41&scenename=1&english=1&maxage=1400&page=download: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/xxxx/sickbeard/sickbeard/helpers.py", line 147, in getURL
    result = usock.read()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/socket.py", line 351, in read
    data = self._sock.recv(rbufsize)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 533, in read
    return self._read_chunked(amt)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/httplib.py", line 576, in _read_chunked
    raise IncompleteRead(''.join(value))
IncompleteRead: IncompleteRead(409 bytes read)

Various errors such as this are in the log each time SB attempts to read the rss feed from Nzbmatrix.

Im running this on a Fedora system, updated to the latest git master
(2012-04-14, 00:11)saitoh183 Wrote: just use SD as type to look for. SB has been updated to find those when you choose SD. Dont forget that old content will still be Xvid...its only new stuff that have the new format

I have but there are still two versions of every release, the x264 one and the older type, which SB picks is hit and miss. I'd prefer x264 if possible
Well since updating to the latest version i have always caught x264. Most shows aired after 2012 are in new format and if its before 2012 you will most likely get xvid quality for SD setting. You could also set quality to unknown (seems that works as well to pick x264.mp4 format)

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
what if the quality is set to HD? Will it still get x264 format files?
(2012-04-18, 07:57)vinistois Wrote: what if the quality is set to HD? Will it still get x264 format files?
Yes, but with a resolution of 720p (and mkv is the container instead of mp4) Wink

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

And the file size is about 600Mb
Hi guys, can anyone help me please?

At some point recently my Sickbeard has stopped moving the downloaded episodes to their final destination, is there a way of troubleshooting this please?

Keep Original Files, Rename Episodes and Scan and Process are all checked in the "post processing" menus.
Lounge rig: nVidia Shield - Official Kodi
Bedroom rig: Amazon Fire TV - Kodi 17.3
Backend: HP Microserver, Ubuntu, JBOD
(2012-04-23, 22:24)cable_guy Wrote: Hi guys, can anyone help me please?

At some point recently my Sickbeard has stopped moving the downloaded episodes to their final destination, is there a way of troubleshooting this please?

Keep Original Files, Rename Episodes and Scan and Process are all checked in the "post processing" menus.

Same for me here, Sickbeard stopped moving completed downloads since last week.

After poking in the logs, it seems that it might be caused by some funky unicode characters...
Here are the logs:
Quote:AA
AAUnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf3' in position 101: ordinal not in range(128)
AA st = os.stat(s)
AA File "/usr/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", line 41, in isdir
AA if os.path.isdir( self.file_path ):
AA File "/home/charles/xbmc/addons/sickbeard/sickbeard/postProcessor.py", line 697, in process
AA process_result = processor.process()
AA File "/home/charles/xbmc/addons/sickbeard/sickbeard/processTV.py", line 104, in processDir
AA returnStr += processDir(ek.ek(os.path.join, dirName, curFolder), recurse=True)
AA File "/home/charles/xbmc/addons/sickbeard/sickbeard/processTV.py", line 93, in processDir
AA processTV.processDir(sickbeard.TV_DOWNLOAD_DIR)
AA File "/home/charles/xbmc/addons/sickbeard/sickbeard/autoPostProcesser.py", line 41, in run
AA self.action.run()
AA File "/home/charles/xbmc/addons/sickbeard/sickbeard/scheduler.py", line 71, in runAction
Apr-23 21:06:07 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Traceback (most recent call last):
Apr-23 21:06:07 ERROR POSTPROCESSER :: Exception generated in thread POSTPROCESSER: ascii
Apr-23 21:06:07 INFO POSTPROCESSER :: Processing /home/charles/torrents_shared/Completed/Prision Break - Season 3 (95MB EP MKV)/Episode 01 - Orientación.mkv (None)
Apr-23 21:06:07 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows
Apr-23 21:06:07 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Processing folder /home/charles/torrents_shared/Completed/Prision Break - Season 3 (95MB EP MKV)
Apr-23 21:06:07 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Recursively processing a folder: Prision Break - Season 3 (95MB EP MKV)
Apr-23 21:06:07 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows

Looks like the "ó" character in "Episode 01 - Orientación.mkv" is the culprit (unicode: U+00F3).
I'm running Sickbeard on a Ubuntu Server 11.10 VM, latest commit.

Supposedly the issue was already fixed in Dec 2010 (issue 942) ... my guess is a recent change brought it back somehow.

Hope it helps!
Srgt_trash: Unfortunately it's the same problem but in a different piece of code. As far as I can tell there is no way for me to fix that, it's a problem with python itself. If it's possible to get me an account on that PC I could try debugging it, other than that I don't know what to tell you. SB gave python a unicode string and python tried to decode it to ascii rather than something else.
  • 231(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16