• 3(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
nutski Wrote:Have you checked your sick beard config?

Goto 'Config' - 'Episode Search'

The 3rd section is SABnzbd settings, ensure your category says 'tv' (without the quotes) then click save.

Yes it's set to 'tv'. Thanks Smile

midgetspy Wrote:Are you using black hole or direct to SAB? If you're using direct to SAB then post it on the google issues page with the log file where it gets sent and maybe your SAB log file also.

For this one, I am using black hole. I guess it's a "direct" only feature.
stgarf Wrote:For this one, I am using black hole. I guess it's a "direct" only feature.

Yes it only works when you are sending them directly to SABnzbd - that's why it's under the direct to SABnzbd settings, hehe.

Although I think if you make a "TV" folder inside your SAB watched folder it will put them in the TV category for you - maybe I should automate that.
First of all, great app. Been looking for ages for this kind of PVR functionality.
I dont know if its me, or a bug.

I have added this:
Mad Men
Airs: Sunday 10:00 pm on AMC
Quality: SD
Season Folders: Y
Active: Y

Yet, when I do my first adding of the show. All episodes (in \season 1) are marked as skipped without NFO and TBN. Is it supposed to skip them?

/eloo
I think you're asking two separate questions there, so:

1) Any episode that you have in your dir should be marked as DOWNLOADED. If not it means it couldn't find them for some reason. In r178 some updates were made to the season folder code which might help that. If not give me an example of your folder structure & naming and post a log and I'll look into it.

2) When you add a show, Sick Beard sets
- any episode that exists in your folder as DOWNLOADED
- any episode that hasn't aired yet as UNAIRED
- any other episode as SKIPPED
It assumes that any episode you don't already have was intentionally not downloaded. If you want those episodes simply select them and change their status to either MISSED (which means they'll be constantly searched for) or BACKLOG (which means they'll be searched every week to see if they've been reposted yet).
Also thanks to a helpful user I have now been able to add NZBMatrix support, so test it out and let me know if you find any bugs in it.
After i updated to the latest rev i get this when i try to start it:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "SickBeard.py", line 33, in <module>
import sickbeard
File "/home/perri/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 29, in <module>
from sickbeard import searchCurrent, searchBacklog, updateShows, tvnzbbot, helpers, db, exceptions, showAdder, scheduler, versionChecker
ImportError: cannot import name versionChecker
Hallo,
i have the same Error.
Version 1.84 on Linux.

borgir
rev 183 seems to work fine, so ill use that for now.. This is on linux btw
Yeah I forgot to check in a file - should be fixed now.
Any idea on how i can fix duplicate records of the same show? Or do i have to delete the database and start over again?

Code:
[04:15:36 PM] <UPDATESHOW-80349::MESSAGE> Updating single show Californication
[04:15:36 PM] <UPDATESHOW-80349::MESSAGE> 80349: Loading all episodes with a location from the database
Exception in thread UPDATESHOW-80349:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 525, in __bootstrap_inner
    self.run()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 477, in run
    self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
  File "/home/perri/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/updateShows.py", line 85, in doUpdate
    su.updateShowFromTVDB(self.show, self.force)
  File "/home/perri/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/updateShows.py", line 180, in updateShowFromTVDB
    show.refreshDir()
  File "/home/perri/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/tv.py", line 526, in refreshDir
    curEp = self.getEpisode(season, episode)
  File "/home/perri/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/tv.py", line 187, in getEpisode
    ep = TVEpisode(self, season, episode)
  File "/home/perri/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/tv.py", line 688, in __init__
    self.specifyEpisode(self.season, self.episode)
  File "/home/perri/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/tv.py", line 712, in specifyEpisode
    sqlResult = self.loadFromDB(season, episode)
  File "/home/perri/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/tv.py", line 740, in loadFromDB
    raise exceptions.MultipleDBEpisodesException("Your DB has two records for the same show somehow.")
MultipleDBEpisodesException: Your DB has two records for the same show somehow.
There's no way other than manually editing your DB... how did it happen though? That is a situation that should never ever occur - what steps did you take to get the database into that state?
Great program, works nicely so far.

I did have the same show added twice when I thought it hadn't added it the first time I added it again, the only way round I found was to delete it and re-add it.

I also have a few shows that it doesn't seem to pick up the episodes I have, one being Band of Brothers, the episodes are named "Band of Brothers - S01E01 - Episode Name.mkv" which is the same format as my other shows.
Hm it should prevent you from adding a second time - I'll look into that.

And I need more info about Band of Brothers, because that naming is fine. Do you have season folders turned on? What's your folder structure? What revision? Does it pick up any of the episodes for that show or none at all?
Just realised that my Band of Brothers were in the root folder and not in a season folder. Unselected Season Folder and it picked them straight up. Big Grin

Might be worth if possible automating the Season Folder when a show is added, look for a file in root or a season folder and then set the flag. Also, is setting a show order (Aired/DVD etc) on the todo list?

I'm loving this tool so far, good job!!
Avigrace Wrote:Just realised that my Band of Brothers were in the root folder and not in a season folder. Unselected Season Folder and it picked them straight up. Big Grin

Might be worth if possible automating the Season Folder when a show is added, look for a file in root or a season folder and then set the flag. Also, is setting a show order (Aired/DVD etc) on the todo list?

I'm loving this tool so far, good job!!

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking about a show order?

I will probably automate the season folder setting at some point but not until after I get a stable beta out I think.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16