• 5(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
Hey, quick question. I noticed that there's an FAQ regarding naming of multiple episodes, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

I have them named as XBMC wants them at the moment, 'Stargate Atlantis - S01E01-02 - Rising.avi' for episodes 1 and 2 of SGA (called Rising (1) and Rising (2) on TheTVDB). Sickbeard only counts it as ep 1. Is there something I can do, or should I post an issue?

Cheers, Sean.
Smenus Wrote:Hey, quick question. I noticed that there's an FAQ regarding naming of multiple episodes, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

I have them named as XBMC wants them at the moment, 'Stargate Atlantis - S01E01-02 - Rising.avi' for episodes 1 and 2 of SGA (called Rising (1) and Rising (2) on TheTVDB). Sickbeard only counts it as ep 1. Is there something I can do, or should I post an issue?

Cheers, Sean.

Sickbeard seems to want it like this Stargate Atlantis - 1x01x02 - Rising.avi, then it see's both the episodes and also XBMC is fine with this format.
Notifications work fine here for me, I only have the notification for downloaded enabled but it's appearing in XBMC.
Avigrace Wrote:Sickbeard seems to want it like this Stargate Atlantis - 1x01x02 - Rising.avi, then it see's both the episodes and also XBMC is fine with this format.

1x01x02 will definitely work but S01E01-E02 should work too - I'll take a look at the regexes and see what the problem is.

Nic
eloo Wrote:Hi,

Using r197
Datastructure: d:\shares\videos\tv\Rome\Season 1\1x01 - The Stolen Eagle.avi
Season folders enabled.

Existing episodes are not found on scan.

See log on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/m781d6ca6

/eloo

Hm, the problem is that it's expecting something (anything) before the 1x01 part. For now you could rename them to Rome - 1x01 - ..., but I will make a new build later which should detect them properly.
generator Wrote:The notifications ones from sickbeard don't show in XBMC. But It does work when I enter the url directly into my browser:

http://192.168.1.6:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcHtt...rary(video)

So the XBMC notification service is working

If the test button in XBMC config doesn't make a notification pop up on your XBMC then your settings are wrong. You can use that button to verify that you have the correct settings.
midgetspy Wrote:1x01x02 will definitely work but S01E01-E02 should work too - I'll take a look at the regexes and see what the problem is.

Nic

I've just had a look at the code, and it looks like you're using dbr's tvnamer for the regexes. I know the current git version of tvnamer supports that kind of filename, but it looks like you might be using an older version of tvnamer?

You might want to check out the latest version, which is now separate from tvdb_api... here.
Smenus Wrote:I've just had a look at the code, and it looks like you're using dbr's tvnamer for the regexes. I know the current git version of tvnamer supports that kind of filename, but it looks like you might be using an older version of tvnamer?

You might want to check out the latest version, which is now separate from tvdb_api... here.

I'm actually using a modified version of his tvnamer because the version of tvnamer that I had didn't support multi-episode naming at all. I guess I should look into updating my version from Git, thanks for the heads up.
Is there a quick FAQ on how to correctly install python and cheetah on win 7 x64? Cant seem to get it to work.
kri kri Wrote:Is there a quick FAQ on how to correctly install python and cheetah on win 7 x64? Cant seem to get it to work.

Well why not just use the binaries? But in any case, there's nothing special required... just install python from the .exe installer, then download cheetah and install it with "python.exe setup.py install" at a command prompt.
midgetspy Wrote:If the test button in XBMC config doesn't make a notification pop up on your XBMC then your settings are wrong. You can use that button to verify that you have the correct settings.

No the test button isn't working either. But what settings could be wrong? I'm sure the ip:port is correct, and that's the only setting there is.

Maybe someone can take a look at my config.ini file?

http://pastebin.com/m638c53e3

I changed all the personal information (passwords to "password", and usernames to "username").

Maybe it has something to do with xbmc_ips and xbmc_host? Should these be the same?
It seems to me that sickbeard does not handle login for xbmc... i got the notifications to work (in linux) by removing the username and password from xbmc's web server (in network settings). I even tried to add the login info as xbmc:xbmc@localhost:8080 and it did not work. Please fix this so i can make my xbmc webserver secure again.
Ah yeah I didn't even realize you could password protect the API... I will look into how the authentication should be passed and update it soon.
I downloaded the new version, and the notifications work! This is great, thanks.

p.s: Do you keep a changelog somewhere?
p.p.s.: Does anybody know if there is something like sickbeard for movies? That would be awesome.
generator Wrote:I downloaded the new version, and the notifications work! This is great, thanks.

p.s: Do you keep a changelog somewhere?
p.p.s.: Does anybody know if there is something like sickbeard for movies? That would be awesome.

http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/source/list

Edit: And there have been no changes to the XBMC code so something must have changed on your end if notifications are working now.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16