• 9(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
Sorry for posting so much but have another question... On the Coming Episodes screen, it shows "24" next Sunday (episodes 1 and 2, 2 hour premier) but it also airs Monday for episode 3 and 4. It doesn't shoe Monday on the coming episodes screen although it has all the info/air dates if I click on the actual show.
Hey,

Quick question...do you handle PROPERs yet? I noticed last night that there was a PROPER for a show ....it was missing some information..anyway to add support for that?
mtehonica Wrote:Sorry for posting so much but have another question... On the Coming Episodes screen, it shows "24" next Sunday (episodes 1 and 2, 2 hour premier) but it also airs Monday for episode 3 and 4. It doesn't shoe Monday on the coming episodes screen although it has all the info/air dates if I click on the actual show.

It currently only shows the next episode and any episodes that air that same day. This situation sounds rare but maybe I should make it so that it shows any episodes within one week.

johoja Wrote:Hey,

Quick question...do you handle PROPERs yet? I noticed last night that there was a PROPER for a show ....it was missing some information..anyway to add support for that?

No I'm not sure the best way to handle them. For starters, some providers (newzbin) have no real way of checking that it's a PROPER. As well, I'd need a way to remember that I've re-downloaded the episode (so I don't do it again later), but then if there's 2 re-releases that's not going to work either.

So in short, no I don't handle them.
Hello,
I just discover your software and it look really promissing.
One issue
I try to mass add folder into your program but It crash, internet explorer return me with a Internet cannot display the webpage

Quote:C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\SickBeard-r200>SickBeard-console.exe
[07:53:24 PM] <MAIN::MESSAGE> Starting up Sick Beard r200 from C:\Documents and
Settings\Michael\Desktop\SickBeard-r200\config.ini
[07:53:29 PM] <MAIN::ERROR> Unable to start web server, is something else runnin
g?
[07:53:29 PM] <MAIN::ERROR> Launching browser and exiting

C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\SickBeard-r200>
C:\Documents and Settings\Michael\Desktop\SickBeard-r200>SickBeard-console.exe
[07:54:19 PM] <MAIN::MESSAGE> Starting up Sick Beard r200 from C:\Documents and
Settings\Michael\Desktop\SickBeard-r200\config.ini
[07:54:20 PM] <MAIN::MESSAGE> Loading initial show list
[07:54:20 PM] <MAIN::MESSAGE> 0: Loading show info from NFO
[07:54:20 PM] <MAIN::MESSAGE> Searching DB and building list of airing episodes
[07:54:20 PM] <MAIN::MESSAGE> Searching DB and building list of MISSED episodes
[07:54:20 PM] <SEARCH::MESSAGE> Changing all old missing episodes to status MISS
ED
[07:54:20 PM] <SEARCH::MESSAGE> Searching DB and building list of MISSED episode
s
[07:54:20 PM] <SEARCH::MESSAGE> Searching DB and building list of airing episode
s
[07:54:20 PM] <SEARCH::MESSAGE> No episodes were found to download
[07:54:21 PM] <UPDATE::MESSAGE> 75930: Loading all episodes with a location from
the database
[07:54:21 PM] <UPDATE::MESSAGE> 75930: Loading all episodes from the show direct
ory X:\TV\Alias
[07:54:21 PM] <UPDATE::MESSAGE> Beginning update of show Alias (75930)
[07:54:21 PM] <UPDATE::MESSAGE> Supplementing TVDB info with TVRage info if poss
ible
[07:54:21 PM] <UPDATE::ERROR> Unable to add TVRage info: TVRage doesn't have all
the required info for this show
[07:54:21 PM] <UPDATE::MESSAGE> Not updating show Alias from TVDB, TVDB says it
hasn't changed
[07:54:37 PM] <CP Server Thread-9::MESSAGE> 75930: Displaying all episodes from
the database
[07:55:14 PM] <CP Server Thread-9::MESSAGE> showDir: [u'X:\\TV\\10.5 Apocalypse'
, u'X:\\TV\\24', u'X:\\TV\\30 Rock', u'X:\\TV\\90210', u'X:\\TV\\Alias', u'X:\\T
V\\Ally Mc Beal', u'X:\\TV\\Andromeda', u'X:\\TV\\Archer', u'X:\\TV\\Babylon 5',
u'X:\\TV\\Babylon5-Crusade', u'X:\\TV\\Battlestar Galactica', u'X:\\TV\\Beverly
Hills 90210', u'X:\\TV\\Bones', u'X:\\TV\\Boston Public', u'X:\\TV\\Brothers &
Sisters', u'X:\\TV\\Burn Notice', u'X:\\TV\\Californication', u'X:\\TV\\Charmed'
, u'X:\\TV\\Chuck', u'X:\\TV\\Commander in chief', u'X:\\TV\\Crusoe', u'X:\\TV\\
CSI Las Vegas', u'X:\\TV\\CSI Miami', u'X:\\TV\\Da Ali G show', u'X:\\TV\\Damage
s', u'X:\\TV\\Dark Angel', u'X:\\TV\\Dark Skies', u'X:\\TV\\Deep Space Nine', u'
X:\\TV\\Defying Gravity', u'X:\\TV\\Desperate housewives', u'X:\\TV\\Dexter', u'
X:\\TV\\Dirty Sexy Money', u'X:\\TV\\Drive', u'X:\\TV\\E-ring', u'X:\\TV\\eli st
one', u'X:\\TV\\Empire', u'X:\\TV\\enterprise', u'X:\\TV\\Entourage', u'X:\\TV\\
ER', u'X:\\TV\\Eureka', u'X:\\TV\\eyes', u'X:\\TV\\Flash Forward', u'X:\\TV\\Fre
ddie', u'X:\\TV\\fresh prince of bel air', u'X:\\TV\\friends', u'X:\\TV\\Fringe'
, u'X:\\TV\\Generation Kill', u'X:\\TV\\Gossip Girl', u"X:\\TV\\Grey's Anatomy",
u'X:\\TV\\Grid', u'X:\\TV\\Heist', u'X:\\TV\\Heroes', u'X:\\TV\\Highlander', u'
X:\\TV\\Hotel Babylon', u'X:\\TV\\House', u'X:\\TV\\How I met your Mother', u'X:
\\TV\\In plain sight', u'X:\\TV\\Invasion', u'X:\\TV\\Jack and Bobby', u'X:\\TV\
\jag', u'X:\\TV\\Jake in Progress', u'X:\\TV\\Jericho', u'X:\\TV\\Joey', u'X:\\T
V\\John Doe', u'X:\\TV\\Justice', u'X:\\TV\\Knight rider', u'X:\\TV\\Kyle XY', u
'X:\\TV\\LA femme nikita', u'X:\\TV\\Las Vegas', u'X:\\TV\\LAx', u'X:\\TV\\Legen
d of Earthsea', u'X:\\TV\\Legend of the Seeker', u'X:\\TV\\Leverage', u'X:\\TV\\
Lie to me', u'X:\\TV\\Life', u'X:\\TV\\Life on Mars UK', u'X:\\TV\\Life on Mars
US', u'X:\\TV\\Lois and Clark', u'X:\\TV\\Lost', u'X:\\TV\\Mad Men', u'X:\\TV\\m
edium', u'X:\\TV\\Melrose Place 2009', u'X:\\TV\\Merlin (2008)', u'X:\\TV\\Middl
eman', u'X:\\TV\\Modern Family', u'X:\\TV\\Mutant X', u'X:\\TV\\My name is earl'
, u'X:\\TV\\My own worst enemy', u'X:\\TV\\National Geographic', u'X:\\TV\\ncis'
, u'X:\\TV\\NCIS Los Angeles', u'X:\\TV\\nip tuck', u'X:\\TV\\numbers', u'X:\\TV
\\Over THere', u'X:\\TV\\Penn and Teller', u'X:\\TV\\Prison Break', u'X:\\TV\\Pr
ivate Practice', u'X:\\TV\\psych', u'X:\\TV\\quantum leap', u'X:\\TV\\Reaper', u
'X:\\TV\\Robocop', u'X:\\TV\\Rome', u'X:\\TV\\Saved', u'X:\\TV\\sex and the city
', u'X:\\TV\\Shark', u'X:\\TV\\Sleeper cell', u'X:\\TV\\SLIDERS', u'X:\\TV\\Smal
lville', u'X:\\TV\\Smith', u'X:\\TV\\Space Above and Beyond', u'X:\\TV\\Spin Cit
y', u'X:\\TV\\Standoff', u'X:\\TV\\Star Trek', u'X:\\TV\\Star Trek The Next Gene
ration', u'X:\\TV\\Star Trek Voyager', u'X:\\TV\\Star Wars The Clone Wars', u'X:
\\TV\\Stargate Atlantis', u'X:\\TV\\Stargate SG1', u'X:\\TV\\Stargate Universe',
u'X:\\TV\\Supernatural', u'X:\\TV\\Surface', u'X:\\TV\\Taken', u'X:\\TV\\Termin
ator Sarah Connor Chronicles', u'X:\\TV\\The 4400', u'X:\\TV\\The A-Team', u'X:\
\TV\\The Beast', u'X:\\TV\\The Big Bang Theory', u'X:\\TV\\The Blac']
[07:55:14 PM] <CP Server Thread-9::MESSAGE> curShowDir: X:\TV\10.5 Apocalypse
[07:55:17 PM] <CP Server Thread-9::MESSAGE> showDir: [u'X:\\TV\\10.5 Apocalypse'
, u'X:\\TV\\24', u'X:\\TV\\30 Rock', u'X:\\TV\\90210', u'X:\\TV\\Alias', u'X:\\T
V\\Ally Mc Beal', u'X:\\TV\\Andromeda', u'X:\\TV\\Archer', u'X:\\TV\\Babylon 5',
u'X:\\TV\\Babylon5-Crusade', u'X:\\TV\\Battlestar Galactica', u'X:\\TV\\Beverly
Hills 90210', u'X:\\TV\\Bones', u'X:\\TV\\Boston Public', u'X:\\TV\\Brothers &
Sisters', u'X:\\TV\\Burn Notice', u'X:\\TV\\Californication', u'X:\\TV\\Charmed'
, u'X:\\TV\\Chuck', u'X:\\TV\\Commander in chief', u'X:\\TV\\Crusoe', u'X:\\TV\\
CSI Las Vegas', u'X:\\TV\\CSI Miami', u'X:\\TV\\Da Ali G show', u'X:\\TV\\Damage
s', u'X:\\TV\\Dark Angel', u'X:\\TV\\Dark Skies', u'X:\\TV\\Deep Space Nine', u'
X:\\TV\\Defying Gravity', u'X:\\TV\\Desperate housewives', u'X:\\TV\\Dexter', u'
X:\\TV\\Dirty Sexy Money', u'X:\\TV\\Drive', u'X:\\TV\\E-ring', u'X:\\TV\\eli st
one', u'X:\\TV\\Empire', u'X:\\TV\\enterprise', u'X:\\TV\\Entourage', u'X:\\TV\\
ER', u'X:\\TV\\Eureka', u'X:\\TV\\eyes', u'X:\\TV\\Flash Forward', u'X:\\TV\\Fre
ddie', u'X:\\TV\\fresh prince of bel air', u'X:\\TV\\friends', u'X:\\TV\\Fringe'
, u'X:\\TV\\Generation Kill', u'X:\\TV\\Gossip Girl', u"X:\\TV\\Grey's Anatomy",
u'X:\\TV\\Grid', u'X:\\TV\\Heist', u'X:\\TV\\Heroes', u'X:\\TV\\Highlander', u'
X:\\TV\\Hotel Babylon', u'X:\\TV\\House', u'X:\\TV\\How I met your Mother', u'X:
\\TV\\In plain sight', u'X:\\TV\\Invasion', u'X:\\TV\\Jack and Bobby', u'X:\\TV\
\jag', u'X:\\TV\\Jake in Progress', u'X:\\TV\\Jericho', u'X:\\TV\\Joey', u'X:\\T
V\\John Doe', u'X:\\TV\\Justice', u'X:\\TV\\Knight rider', u'X:\\TV\\Kyle XY', u
'X:\\TV\\LA femme nikita', u'X:\\TV\\Las Vegas', u'X:\\TV\\LAx', u'X:\\TV\\Legen
d of Earthsea', u'X:\\TV\\Legend of the Seeker', u'X:\\TV\\Leverage', u'X:\\TV\\
Lie to me', u'X:\\TV\\Life', u'X:\\TV\\Life on Mars UK', u'X:\\TV\\Life on Mars
US', u'X:\\TV\\Lois and Clark', u'X:\\TV\\Lost', u'X:\\TV\\Mad Men', u'X:\\TV\\m
edium', u'X:\\TV\\Melrose Place 2009', u'X:\\TV\\Merlin (2008)', u'X:\\TV\\Middl
eman', u'X:\\TV\\Modern Family', u'X:\\TV\\Mutant X', u'X:\\TV\\My name is earl'
, u'X:\\TV\\My own worst enemy', u'X:\\TV\\National Geographic', u'X:\\TV\\ncis'
, u'X:\\TV\\NCIS Los Angeles', u'X:\\TV\\nip tuck', u'X:\\TV\\numbers', u'X:\\TV
\\Over THere', u'X:\\TV\\Penn and Teller', u'X:\\TV\\Prison Break', u'X:\\TV\\Pr
ivate Practice', u'X:\\TV\\psych', u'X:\\TV\\quantum leap', u'X:\\TV\\Reaper', u
'X:\\TV\\Robocop', u'X:\\TV\\Rome', u'X:\\TV\\Saved', u'X:\\TV\\sex and the city
', u'X:\\TV\\Shark', u'X:\\TV\\Sleeper cell', u'X:\\TV\\SLIDERS', u'X:\\TV\\Smal
lville', u'X:\\TV\\Smith', u'X:\\TV\\Space Above and Beyond', u'X:\\TV\\Spin Cit
y', u'X:\\TV\\Standoff', u'X:\\TV\\Star Trek', u'X:\\TV\\Star Trek The Next Gene
ration', u'X:\\TV\\Star Trek Voyager', u'X:\\TV\\Star Wars The Clone Wars', u'X:
\\TV\\Stargate Atlantis', u'X:\\TV\\Stargate SG1', u'X:\\TV\\Stargate Universe',
u'X:\\TV\\Supernatural', u'X:\\TV\\Surface', u'X:\\TV\\Taken', u'X:\\TV\\Termin
ator Sarah Connor Chronicles', u'X:\\TV\\The 4400', u'X:\\TV\\The A-Team', u'X:\

I try to paste my log here but it is too big how can i provide you with the logs ?

here are already the lasts lines

[07:55:17 PM] <CP Server Thread-9:Big GrinEBUG> Getting list of possible shows and asking user to choose one
Most importantly I need to know what the error was that the web interface gave you.

You can attach your log to a ticket on the google code page, pastebin it, email it to me, or upload it to megaupload or a similar site.
after trying to confirm the first tv show
i get this from internet explorer
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

•Internet connectivity has been lost.
•The website is temporarily unavailable.
•The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
•The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

1.Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

1.Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
2.Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

the url is http://localhost:8081/home/addShows/addShow
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUB3FM7J

here is the log file
when i do a refresh on the web page i get this
500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 509, in addShow
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable