• 34(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
Is there any way to get sickbeard to regenerate tvshow.nfo? I deleted all my nfo files (del Z:\TV *.nfo /s) so that sickbeard would redownload all my nfos. It worked for the episodes but it didn't regen the tvshow.nfo files. Do i need to remove and re-add all my shows manually?
Hi People

I'm having a bit of a problem here with my SickBeard, and since no one is complaining... i think it must be a problem of my own.
All NZB files downloaded from NzbMatrix are coming "empty". If i go to the site, i can download the Nzb files perfectly, but when they are download by SickBeard they all come really empty.
From other search providers such as Newzbin and TVNZB, all the Nzb files come perfectly good, my only problem is with NzbMatrix.
I'm using 438 version, but with 435 the same thing used to happen... well... not exactly the same thing.... the nzb's didn't came empty... but they where not valid files.
I'm using the correct API key, and i already generated a new one e made the changes in SickBeard config.
I'm using blackhole method with newsleecher.

Does anyone have any suggestion for my problem Huh

Thanks in Advance
FreddyKrueger Wrote:Hi People

I'm having a bit of a problem here with my SickBeard, and since no one is complaining... i think it must be a problem of my own.
All NZB files downloaded from NzbMatrix are coming "empty". If i go to the site, i can download the Nzb files perfectly, but when they are download by SickBeard they all come really empty.
From other search providers such as Newzbin and TVNZB, all the Nzb files come perfectly good, my only problem is with NzbMatrix.
I'm using 438 version, but with 435 the same thing used to happen... well... not exactly the same thing.... the nzb's didn't came empty... but they where not valid files.
I'm using the correct API key, and i already generated a new one e made the changes in SickBeard config.
I'm using blackhole method with newsleecher.

Does anyone have any suggestion for my problem Huh

Thanks in Advance
Same problem here, when downloading them manually it works great but when sick beard takes them they are empty from nzbmatrix.
Flain Wrote:Is there any way to get sickbeard to regenerate tvshow.nfo? I deleted all my nfo files (del Z:\TV *.nfo /s) so that sickbeard would redownload all my nfos. It worked for the episodes but it didn't regen the tvshow.nfo files. Do i need to remove and re-add all my shows manually?

Restarted sickbeard and all shows except 6 dissapeared. It's not because its still loading them or anything either. So i guess - don't delete all your nfos otherwise you need to re-add the shows Tongue. Also no idea why those 6 stayed and not the others..

Now i got a few hours of clicking submit on the add show page for each show to get them all back in :/
Jut installed and working great so far... this program is simply amazing.

One question, if a download fails in Sabnzbd does sickbeard have any way of knowing and then taking actions based on that?? i had a couple of downloads failed because articles were missing off the servers and not enough repair blocks were available.

Would it be possible o set sickbeard to recognize this and then look for a different nzb of the same episode? Will it go back and look for it again at a later date, or wil it do nothing because the status is now showing "snatched"?
Flain: Yeah the behavior for that would be... unspecified... hehe. Some of the changes that are in progress for the next release will significantly improve the tvshow.nfo behavior and probably will fix this bug so I'm going to let it go for now.

About NZBMatrix - it used to work, I dunno what's wrong. I'll take a look.

grooves12 Wrote:One question, if a download fails in Sabnzbd does sickbeard have any way of knowing and then taking actions based on that?? i had a couple of downloads failed because articles were missing off the servers and not enough repair blocks were available.

Would it be possible o set sickbeard to recognize this and then look for a different nzb of the same episode? Will it go back and look for it again at a later date, or wil it do nothing because the status is now showing "snatched"?

http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=24

Currently it'll do nothing - it has no way of knowing that the episode isn't still slowly downloading or stuck in your queue behind a huge download or something. Eventually I want to change that behavior, but I don't have any plans to do it right away.
midgetspy Wrote:About NZBMatrix - it used to work, I dunno what's wrong. I'll take a look.

Thanks for your assistance midgetspy.

I only noticed this behavior from version 435
FreddyKrueger Wrote:Thanks for your assistance midgetspy.

I only noticed this behavior from version 435

It's possible NZBMatrix just changed something then too. Can you try a version before that and see if it still works?

EDIT: The NZBMatrix staff confirmed it was a problem on their side but it should be fixed: http://nzbmatrix.com/forums.php?action=v...770&page=1
Hello to everyone who jumps to automatic conclusions...

I would like to tell you that i am not a scumbag, i am not a geek without honor
and there is no reason to throw up in your mouth as siteresponder.com is not
mine.

I am just a simple end user who happens to think Sick Beard is the best thing
since sliced bread. I wanted to show my gratitude so i figured i would pay for
the registration and hosting of sickbeard.org and sickbeard.com.

I also wanted to have a full website built and configured and once that was done,
i would then transfer the domain to Nic and host it for free for as long as he
wants me to.

It was supposed to be a "surprise" but he found the time to try to register it
before i was able to finish it. My plan was to do it next week as as am on
vacation.

So, again, i am not an asshole trying to screw someone or steal their property.

I was simply trying to do my part to thank someone for sharing his killer app.

Next time, don't just assume everyone is evil...

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
No worries Sinister, I thought it would turn out to be something like this (or else there would have been ads!). Thanks for the token of gratitude Sinister, I definitely appreciate it and I'm glad you like Sick Beard!

BTW everybody, the master branch at GitHub will not have any new features added for the next little bit, it will be bugfixes only. After a few weeks I'll tag it as alpha1 and it'll be the first "stable" release. New features will be going into the alpha2 branch until then. There will be no windows builds of alpha2 though, and once alpha1 is stable I won't be making windows builds of the source either.
Can someone tell me how to update from source? I've tried googling all kinds of 'Git' stuff but I can't figure it out.
Please don't just say "git pull" or something 'cause I've tried looking that up and am obviously not getting it.

I think I first got the source from google code but now its moved to Git right?
midgetspy Wrote:It's possible NZBMatrix just changed something then too. Can you try a version before that and see if it still works?

EDIT: The NZBMatrix staff confirmed it was a problem on their side but it should be fixed: http://nzbmatrix.com/forums.php?action=v...770&page=1

i've tried with version 430 and the same error ocurred.
Well.... not the same because on the nzbmatrix side, they have already made some changes.Now the file isn't empty but the download file isn't a valid nzb, but the same thing happens with sickbeard v438.
For sure its a problem on nzbmatrix side.

Thanks for your help midgetspy.
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Hello to everyone who jumps to automatic conclusions...

mine.

Laugh Hi! I reserve the right to hurl anytime I look at sites like siteresponder.com. Glad it turned out to be a zealous fan who will hand over control/ownership of the domain to midgetspy.
cheers,

crazyivan
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Hello to everyone who jumps to automatic conclusions...

mine.

I am just a simple end user who happens to think Sick Beard is the best thing
since sliced bread. I wanted to show my gratitude so i figured i would pay for
the registration and hosting of sickbeard.org and sickbeard.com.

I also wanted to have a full website built and configured and once that was done,
i would then transfer the domain to Nic and host it for free for as long as he
wants me to.

It was supposed to be a "surprise" but he found the time to try to register it
before i was able to finish it. My plan was to do it next week as as am on
vacation.

So, again, i am not an asshole trying to screw someone or steal their property.

I was simply trying to do my part to thank someone for sharing his killer app.

Next time, don't just assume everyone is evil...

-Pr.

Nice one Pr,

A very nice gesture indeed. I think SickBeard is brilliant also. Looking forward to seeing the site up and running.

cheers
I have a directory for Archer named "Archer". When I add it, it adds it as the 1975 series Archer http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=73065&lid=7 instead of Archer (2009) http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=110381&lid=7 without prompting me to select which Archer I want.

Do I need to rename my folder to "Archer (2009)" to pick it up?
Will the episode renaming post processor still work if I name it that?

I tried to just change the tvdb ID in both the tvshow.nfo and in the sickbeard.py but both times that I tried to force a full reload it still grabbed the old one.

Edit: After restarting it again it managed to pick up one of my tvdb id changes so this specific instance is fixed for me, but I'd still like to know what the recommended way of changing which tv show it is picked up as
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16