Alaska roots
Ha! I finaly recollect from where i know this interface feel

it was colin mcrae 04 !

look at version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s485Sjku1gk

sounds are from colin too Smile
I don't really find it similar at all, of course none of my options are default and I'm using the red theme..
Nah, sorry... Really dont see the similarity there.
what is this nonsense...looks absolutely NOTHING remote like alaska...not even a distant kising cousin three times removed from your mothers sister's half brothers uncle's nephews brother in law who married his sister twice removed from .....you get the point.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Well it does have a white background.
Hitcher Wrote:Well it does have a white background.

And it has text. Can't forget the text. Rolleyes
Hitcher Wrote:Well it does have a white background.

Exactly my thinking. I really wasted my time watching 1 minute of that video Eek
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Video is from version 05 ..menu sounds in Alaska are from version 04 which i didn't found at youtube. Look at this pic
Isn't it have similar feel?
Unselected menu items are grey and menu sounds which i can't find too are very similar.

About the feel hmm maybe you right ..this scheme isn't exacly like in Alaska ..and there ale lot of similar interfaces
luzik Wrote:Video is from version 05 ..menu sounds in Alaska are from version 04 which i didn't found at youtube. Look at this pic
Isn't it have similar feel?
Unselected menu items are grey and menu sounds which i can't find too are very similar.

About the feel hmm maybe you right ..this scheme isn't exacly like in Alaska ..and there ale lot of similar interfaces

Do you know anything about design? There is a reason certain colors get matched together, and that is to make it more pleasing to the eye. The changes of anything having the same color choices as something else are high. The fact that the colors are somewhat close is pure coincidence...absolutely nothing else about that game matches or looks anything like Alaska, in any iteration. Stop trying to boost your post count with this stuff....If i got piss-drunk, doped up on weed, and then hit myself in the head with a baseball bad, I still wouldn't make the connection that these were somewhat related.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
This thread is amazing.
Mac Mini 2.2ghz, OS X Version 10.6, Elipsis
Apple TV + Broadcom CrystalHD, Confluence (for now!)
An while we're wasting time reading this.... WTF, who really cares...
What's your point son?!
Stare
Two pages of OT. Moved to the appropriate place ..
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
If anything I did came close to resembling a Codemasters UI, I'd consider my life complete.
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
this thread is ridiculous xD
It's great to read this kind of nonsense when you have nothing to do

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska roots0