[RELEASE][18+] multiflix (video plugin)
mortael Wrote:Warning, this plugin is for adults only. So is strictly forbidden for everyone under the age of 18 to even consider downloading/installing this plugin. We will tell your parents, if you ignore this!!! http://code.google.com/p/mortael/downloads/list

Another warning, watching this plugin too much, will make you blind Big Grin

Well, made this plugin almost a year ago, but never had the intention to release it for the public. Until now (and after reading this request)!!!

This is a video plugin for the Tnaflix & Empflix website. You can search, view the most recent vids, most viewed vids, top rated vids and categories from both websites. You can also set the option to download the video, and in its default, it forces xbmc to play the vids with DVDPLAYER.

Only a select few from all the users wil understand where to find the link (cryptic) Rolleyes

have fun!

Is it possible to have select "only me" to see it on my video list of plugins in my ATV2? LOL
I'm sure many people would love to see the ability to "hide" XXX content.
dieselboy27 Wrote:I'm sure many people would love to see the ability to "hide" XXX content.

the name of the addon does not say much (at least to me)..but it will be nice if a code (pin) is prompted every time the addon folder is accessed? That would be awesome!
can you make this work with xvideos.com?? that would be cool!!!
mortael Wrote:Warning, this plugin is for adults only. So is strictly forbidden for everyone under the age of 18 to even consider downloading/installing this plugin. We will tell your parents, if you ignore this!!! http://code.google.com/p/mortael/downloads/list

Another warning, watching this plugin too much, will make you blind Big Grin

Well, made this plugin almost a year ago, but never had the intention to release it for the public. Until now (and after reading this request)!!!

This is a video plugin for the Tnaflix & Empflix website. You can search, view the most recent vids, most viewed vids, top rated vids and categories from both websites. You can also set the option to download the video, and in its default, it forces xbmc to play the vids with DVDPLAYER.

Only a select few from all the users wil understand where to find the link (cryptic) Rolleyes

have fun!

I haven't downloaded yet, but nice way to hide the link. Took me a minute but I got it. Nod
mrjasenr Wrote:I haven't downloaded yet, but nice way to hide the link. Took me a minute but I got it. Nod

Yes, amusing Big Grin
Just tried this on ATV2 and I get a "this is not in the correct structure" error.
If you are using Safari to download the zip make sure to uncheck the "open safe files after downloading" option in Safari general preferences.
Set845 Wrote:If you are using Safari to download the zip make sure to uncheck the "open safe files after downloading" option in Safari general preferences.

I am using chrome, and I downloaded the r9 version.
Try downloading it in Safari.
I downloaded with IE and Chrome on Windows 7 - same issue - add-on does not have the correct structure....
as a newby just tried empflix,on my new prismcube
all I got is a black screen
in video addons / empflix select any of the many films then running , then when playing, film is black screen but I can see the pics in preview window,
states running and it shows the length of film and says playing but stuck at zero .
all other addons eg ice etc is working ok
any help on this would be appreciated. cheers jud
same here ....does not have correct structure.....
is it because it does not have an addon.xml?

I downloaded it and can open it, so it isn't corrupt......

any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE][18+] multiflix (video plugin)0