[RELEASE][18+] multiflix (video plugin)
My forum skin is set to "carbon fibre" which makes the background black. so the link was never hidden. this had me confused as to what you were all talkin about. lol
Look between the red lines.
i may be a real dumb ass....i cant figure out where is it uploaded...between select..all ?
I love this hahahahah! Come on use those brains God gave you Big Grin P.S. The skin works real nice Cool Now I just need my roommate to leave so I can explore it Nod
I love my Mac Mini :;):
Thanks a lot for the plugin...amazed how slow some pople ar being at finding the link!

Unfortunately this buffers to the point of being unwatchable for me though...anyone else have the same probs?
It buffers a little, but not too bad...no different than on the actual site Smile
I love my Mac Mini :;):
very nice plugin. thx!
im getting a script error when I run it (error script failed). Im using camelot beta 2 with the aeon showmix beta skin. The multiflix folder was added to the scripts folder in C:\Users\ymee\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\scripts

Can someone help debug?

Never mind..im an idiot..this needs to go into the plugin/video folder.
empflix like sites:

http://timetotag.com/siteslike/empflix.com
Could u please advise me where to place the folder in Linux Live XBMC edition?
Doesnt work trought add-on manager. Also cant run the .py file from flash drive,nor when i copy it to HDD. Couldnt u please tell me how to enable this add-on? Smile¨

My first post 8-)

@flores2323 aha,okey.... thank you very much!
I dont think it works with xbmc dharma. Its for older versions.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
mortael Wrote:Warning, this plugin is for adults only. So is strictly forbidden for everyone under the age of 18 to even consider downloading/installing this plugin. We will tell your parents, if you ignore this!!! http://code.google.com/p/mortael/downloads/list

Another warning, watching this plugin too much, will make you blind Big Grin

Well, made this plugin almost a year ago, but never had the intention to release it for the public. Until now (and after reading this request)!!!

This is a video plugin for the Tnaflix & Empflix website. You can search, view the most recent vids, most viewed vids, top rated vids and categories from both websites. You can also set the option to download the video, and in its default, it forces xbmc to play the vids with DVDPLAYER.

Only a select few from all the users wil understand where to find the link (cryptic) Rolleyes

have fun!
great work thanks
great work, big thanks
Hi

Anyone know if there is an update required for tnaflix - it doesn't seem to work, sadly
I get add-on doesn't have the correct structure when trying to install on iOS devices.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE][18+] multiflix (video plugin)0