• 48(current)
Back Row General Discussion
Sharpe Wrote:If you fast scroll the wraplist left or right the label shows up alongside the alphabetical label.

Perfect

Thanks so much
ady199 Wrote:...Can you please let me know if there is another repo that is hosting the SVN version as the Passion repo says its broken...

Hi ady - just to update you on this, Frost (from Passion) has kindly agreed to host the latest version of Back Row on the Passion repo - this will replace the old Dharma version that's currently on there. It should probably be in place by tomorrow morning.

bandelguy Wrote:please, artist logos in the pre eden svn?

Yeah still want to do this. bandelguy - do you know if there is an addon that lets you download these logos mate?
@ sharpe: I usually download the artist logos manually, as artist logos are far and few as compared to cdarts or tv show logos at fanart.tv. I think you have to ask Kode about any addon (if it is there). I personally feel that the logo downloader script /addon should have the option to download artist logos (atleast the option to check).

keeping my fingers crossed for the day artist logos come to be supported in the backrow.

keep up the good work, backrow rocks!
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Cool - I'll see if I can make a start on this at the weekend.
cdart manager has the provision of downloading artist logos, i recently installed it.....
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Quote:Is it possible to use logo.png instead of poster or banner in fanart view? Maybe by changing an xml-File or something?

Sharpe Wrote:Cheers - yeah I suppose so. I'll see what it looks like.

Anything new about that? Smile
Yes I'm still working on it - not far off.
Okay here you go - these TV logo views can be activated within skin options by enabling "Use TV Logo Wrap Views".

THANKS Smile That really looks great Smile Where can i get the Update? Big Grin
Download link in my signature - Eden-Pre version only.
The new views are perfect...thanks for that Smile
Anything new about the Channel-Logo<->Clearart Overlapping-thingy? Big Grin
Doesn't seem to happen for me I was waiting to see if anyone else mentioned it.
bandelguy Wrote:cdart manager has the provision of downloading artist logos, i recently installed it.....

That's an excellent addon.

Made a bit of a stab at incorporating artist logos (beginning with the music osd)

I'm still trying to figure how best to add the logos in other parts of the skin.
I have enabled "Use TV Logo Wrap Views". But, no info is showing, only the logo strip in the bottom and the fanart is showing. I am using posters by default. The 1st image is showing a banner, is it banner.jpg?

The artist logo looks awesome in the music OSD.
Btw, how can I activate muisc artist logos in the OSD and other views?

You can add the artist logos in the album views in the music library. Also you can show the album, cdart and the artist logo above the Home menu strip.
Timreh Wrote:The new views are perfect...thanks for that Smile
Anything new about the Channel-Logo<->Clearart Overlapping-thingy? Big Grin

Can you tell me, how to deactivate the studio logo behind the Show-Logo (xml-wise) ? Smile
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back Row General Discussion6