• 63(current)
Back Row General Discussion
Hi AL

Yeah it's already set up for that - just select "directors" from the sub menu for the main home screen controls under the entry "movies".
(2013-08-06, 16:43)Sharpe Wrote: Hi AL

Yeah it's already set up for that - just select "directors" from the sub menu for the main home screen controls under the entry "movies".

Sharpe,

Any way to do it within the info screen for the video as well? That way I do not have to back out to the "Directors" sub menu and I can see at a quick glance what other videos were directed by the same Director.

TIA,

AL
Oh ok try replacing the video info dialog with this one
You are the best. Thank you very much!
Oh you're welcome - I'll probably add it to the skin proper when I've tinkered with it a bit more.
Hello
I am new to xbmc and i want to ask in the back row skin where i can find the subtitles when i watch a movie or a tv series?
Thanks a lot.
(2013-08-07, 15:24)AT20 Wrote: Hello
I am new to xbmc and i want to ask in the back row skin where i can find the subtitles when i watch a movie or a tv series?
Thanks a lot.

Hi
Make sure you've enabled the subtitles addon within the skin settings like below:

Once you've done that an extra subtitles control appears in the video OSD

i don`t know who is the author of this skin but some characters are not displayed correctly....They are č, š, ž, ć....Is it possible to solved this bug in next update? thanks
(2013-09-05, 14:40)Bayern Wrote: i don`t know who is the author of this skin but some characters are not displayed correctly....They are č, š, ž, ć....Is it possible to solved this bug in next update? thanks

Hi it's an issue with the fonts being used in Back Row - I'll see what I can do. In the meantime switching to arial will fix it.
Just wanted to say thanks for this skin. I've used a lot of skins in XBMC and none have been able to get me away from this one. The movies views and TV shows views you provide are very rare and it doesn't seem like other skins provide the same views for both. One skin might have a similar movie view but no tv show and vice versa.

I just built a new HTPC to get rid of this laptop I had running XBMC for about a year. I've been looking at other skins but I'll probably just end up back with this one. I just got my co-worker and all his friends on XBMC and when I showed them this skin they were blown away.
(2013-09-11, 18:26)method115 Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks for this skin. I've used a lot of skins in XBMC and none have been able to get me away from this one. The movies views and TV shows views you provide are very rare and it doesn't seem like other skins provide the same views for both. One skin might have a similar movie view but no tv show and vice versa.

I just built a new HTPC to get rid of this laptop I had running XBMC for about a year. I've been looking at other skins but I'll probably just end up back with this one. I just got my co-worker and all his friends on XBMC and when I showed them this skin they were blown away.

Hey thanks a lot for that method115 - I really do appreciate it Big Grin

I still find it amazing, to this day, that people from all over the world are actually using something in their living rooms that I created.
What a wonderful skin! I love it!
Just a small question: Is there any way to set the default focus on one specific menu entry?
For now it always defaults to "TV shows" no matter how many entries are set to visible. I would like to focus 'Videos' or 'Movies' on xbmc startup...
(2013-09-21, 10:13)robomarv Wrote: What a wonderful skin! I love it!
Just a small question: Is there any way to set the default focus on one specific menu entry?
For now it always defaults to "TV shows" no matter how many entries are set to visible. I would like to focus 'Videos' or 'Movies' on xbmc startup...

Hi robomarv

You'd need to edit the home.xml at around lines 1412 onwards.

What you'd need to do is move the item at the start of the content list to the end of the content list in order to bump the positions around.

I honestly can't think of a clever skinning way of doing it otherwise. Although it might be possible.
(2013-09-12, 08:12)Sharpe Wrote:
(2013-09-11, 18:26)method115 Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks for this skin. I've used a lot of skins in XBMC and none have been able to get me away from this one. The movies views and TV shows views you provide are very rare and it doesn't seem like other skins provide the same views for both. One skin might have a similar movie view but no tv show and vice versa.

Hey thanks a lot for that method115 - I really do appreciate it Big Grin

I still find it amazing, to this day, that people from all over the world are actually using something in their living rooms that I created.

Best skin ever, I use this skin as default for a long time, I also help people setting up XBMC in there living rooms, and they always choose this skin !

Keep up the good work, thanks !
Awesome - thanks Dennis5056 Big Grin
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Back Row General Discussion6