Live install Help
Question 
So I went and built a computer for about 160 bones on Black Friday thanks to NeweggBig Grin and did the Live install the thing Im having an issue with is it has no plug ins and no scrips so if I want to have them whats the best way to go about this. Now mind you it solely runs off XBMC and has no base operating system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. TY
Bozmanbeyond Wrote:thing Im having an issue with is it has no plug ins and no scrips so if I want to have them whats the best way to go about this. Now mind you it solely runs off XBMC and has no base operating system.

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I will try to answer.

If you are running off the most recent XBMC Live you should have options on the left that include Scripts and Programs. If they are not there you may have make them visable via Settings.

If you do have those there is a SVN Installer that works fairly well, however, if it doesn't have the specific plug ins/programs you want you will have to add them manually.

They was I edit files/add stuff system wise to my XBMC Live is by using SFTP. Here's a link (scroll down to the bottom) on how to do so: http://lifehacker.com/5391308/.

Hopefully, I didn't misunderstand your question completely.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live install Help0