Scraper issue, or more likely user issue..
Im having some problems with the xbmc scraper function. For my movies im using ember to generate the nfos and i also add the posters, fanart etc. For my series i want to use xbmc to scrape all the details.

Sofar ive tried 3 different versions, 9.04, 9.11b1 and 9.11b2. All with the same result. Ive got a folder with the first season of the show: crash. According to the xbmc wiki i can name them crash.S01E01.mkv etc. Ive got 13 episodes in one folder named crash on my media server. From my media center i go to video, add the folder, set the content and make sure that the 'single tv show' button is turned off. Then i right click on the folder and click 'scan for new content'.

Now in the top left of the screen it says:'Scanning for new content'. After about five seconds it changes to 'Compressing database' and then it ends without doing anything. Ive tried all for 4 scrapers on 3 different versions and on 2 different pc's. With the share on the server, and stored locally. But still nothing happens, no show is added and doesnt give any errors.I must be doing something wrong but havent got a clue what. Ive been using xbmc for my movies with great ease and streaming works perfect, but i just cant get this to work.. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Debug log:
http://pastebin.com/m467b36b8

According to the log it comes back with 0 results on the queries, but on the site itself (tv.com in this case) i can find the show no problem... (down from line 170)

http://www.tv.com/search.php?type=Search...rogram&pg_results=0
Quote:and make sure that the 'single tv show' button is turned off

So you have a 'single tv show' highlighted when you "set content" and then ensure that the option to do exactly what you want is turned off??

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper issue, or more likely user issue..0