Changing reflection size?
How do I change the reflection of the poster views?
For me personally the reflection is too much.
Is it simply adjusting the height of the image and adjusting the viewtype xml file where I give the same height as the reflection image itself?
You'll need to edit postermatteNF_reflect.png to adjust the amount of the poster that's visible through it.
I don't mean to hijack the post, but I was also wondering if there was a way to adjust the background so that more fanart was visible when in movie mode... Is there a PNG that sits in front of the fanart that I might tweak? Oops. I think I just answered my own question. (Pretty crappy response, mind you. I like my Alaska. Heh.)
or you could look over at the colors thread...

Changing the alpha value, the first two hex numbers, on BackgroundColor and BackgroundFilterColor in the colors xml that you are using should accomplish what you're looking for.
DurhamDev Wrote:I don't mean to hijack the post, but I was also wondering if there was a way to adjust the background so that more fanart was visible when in movie mode... Is there a PNG that sits in front of the fanart that I might tweak? Oops. I think I just answered my own question. (Pretty crappy response, mind you. I like my Alaska. Heh.)

This has been covered in a couple threads and has nothing to do with this topic.
Familiarize yourself with colors/defaults.xml (assuming you're using the white theme).
The whole thing is labeled and fairly self-explanatory.
tmc701 Wrote:or you could look over at the colors thread...

Very true. I just found that as well. Thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing reflection size?0