can we have a nicer overlay image for watched videos?
DuMbGuM Wrote:I believe I deleted it because it was just something I made quickly, I can make it again when I get a chance if you like

That would be awesome. Thanks.
Just testing.

Hitcher Wrote:Just testing.
ad good as it gets.. just perfect!
Very Nice!

That placement looks great, except for the poster view i think it might be nicer if the icon was tucked under the 'glossy' frame.

I think everyone would be happy with something like that, looks great to me anyway.
Looks great and fits the skin, I think it can stay like that.
caboosification Wrote:That placement looks great, except for the poster view i think it might be nicer if the icon was tucked under the 'glossy' frame.
But then you don't get the nice round corner; it covers more of the poster; and finally it'll look out of place on the non-focused posters.
Hitcher Wrote:But then you don't get the nice round corner; it covers more of the poster; and finally it'll look out of place on the non-focused posters.

I'm still kinda liking the original image posted, the "watched" wrap around the corner, but I'll go with whatever you pick hitcher.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
Hitcher Wrote:But then you don't get the nice round corner; it covers more of the poster; and finally it'll look out of place on the non-focused posters.

Hmm that makes sense. either way this is looking tight. By the way, will the overlay also go on the non-selected(focused) items ?
For anyone that is still looking for it, I made the watched ribbon again, except it should now importantly fit in with all colour themes, feel free to modify it or adapt for your own work if you wish:

(you'll have to install the original alaska font on your computer)

http://dumbgum.deviantart.com/art/XBMC-W...-147156294
Thanks! Need to do some tweaks and see what I can come up with.
DuMbGuM Wrote:For anyone that is still looking for it, I made the watched ribbon again, except it should now importantly fit in with all colour themes, feel free to modify it or adapt for your own work if you wish:

(you'll have to install the original alaska font on your computer)

Love it, I think that would look much better.
I wont be adding the ribbon officially simply because of the language problems I'll cause (longer strings) and hence the it's needs to be to be read will cover too much of the image behind it.
just change the name of the file to OverlayWatched.png right? I'm guessing I have to convert it to .png

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can we have a nicer overlay image for watched videos?0