can we have a nicer overlay image for watched videos?
Instead of the red checkmark. I think it doesn't suit well with Alaska. Looks a bit out of place and generic to me. Was wondering if we can get like a ribbon overlay on the corners instead like in the Aeon Auriga skin? That to me look so much nicer than the red checkmark.
Aeon had a tick as well.
I also think it could use an improvement but I don't think a ribbon is the answer either.
Maybe something rounded with a symbol or a letter inside indicating the movie/series/episode has been watched?

I'll see if I can mockup what I'm talking about after work.

Hitcher Wrote:Aeon had a tick as well.

OP is probably referring to a mod/fork of Aeon.
Yeah.. I think it looks pretty decent, if not then it should be simple to create a new image for yourself.
turbinez, perhaps you can show us what you mean with a screenshot?
Just a quick mockup to explain, but I think this is something like what he means, saw a similar thing on another mod somewhere..

Trouble is you've got to make loads for other languages.
That screenshot looks terribly familiar.
Hitcher Wrote:Trouble is you've got to make loads for other languages.

Cant you just make the background (eg the stripe without text) with a correctly rotated label above?
blittan Wrote:Cant you just make the background (eg the stripe without text) with a correctly rotated label above?

You can! Xperience originally was going to have something similar.
It would also have to be able to match into the different colour themes present in alaska unless it's made as some generic colour that works with everything.
dumbgum, thanks! thats the one i was talking about... just a small ribbon strip on the corner just like that one in the screenshot I think would look much better. Smile
Just use a diffuse for any colour themes.
simpler always better Smile, keep the tick!
We're not necessarily talking about the main alaska build here, it could simply be a mod for those who want to have it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can we have a nicer overlay image for watched videos?0