No fanart found for any movies.
Ok I've updated to Build R24171.

I'm running Windows 7.

I first started noticing this happening about a month ago. For some reason, any movie that I add to the library is not finding any fanart.

Movies that I've added more than a month ago display fanart correctly, but if I were to 'refresh' the movie info, it would find zero fanart.

Yes, I've got the option enabled to 'display fanart', as older movies display it fine.

It seems as if the scraper is broken and will not retreive any.

Is there any fix for this?
There have been multiple fixes, upgrade to beta 2, there even was this fix after that:
http://www.xbmc.org/trac/changeset/25557 ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Sorry I'm a bit of a n00b on this... But how exactly do I implement the fix in your link?
Download and upgrade to beta 2, then download and overwrite the scraper xml file from the link.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
but how do I download beta 2? There's no download link there.
Excuse my ignorance, is there a website I should be going to?
sho Wrote:Download and upgrade to beta 2, then download and overwrite the scraper xml file from the link.

yeah, "the link" is not really clear there sho.

I've been having a similar issue with 9.11 beta 1 and will update to beta 2 to see if that fixes it. but not at all clear what you mean by overwriting "the scraper xml file from the link". It would help tremendously if you provide links in your posts for the sake of clarity. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No fanart found for any movies.0