Transparency! + PVR Support (please test...)
Hi Ronie

Quick work !!

1) changing the aspectratio to keep in MyTV.xml saves me the hassle of resizing channel icons to suit T! I also placed them at posy 560 with a height of 148... looks great now!
;-)

3) DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml lists include channel logos and current program... i dont understand why this cannot be the same in MyTV.xml... Slik PVR theme does this nicely...

5) When I select long list it is overlayed by the page number and item count at the top of the screen.

I am also seeing the TV Guide toggle between now/next/timeline and a blank screen with no detail...

P.S I am currently liking T! more than PM3.HD, Confluence and Slik PVR!!

Keep up the good work

Cheers
caribo Wrote:3) DialogPVRChannelsOSD.xml lists include channel logos and current program... i dont understand why this cannot be the same in MyTV.xml... Slik PVR theme does this nicely...

i've coded this view in the same way as the fanart views in other sections of the skin (movies, music, pictures etc)
it just a matter of design and keeping uniformity of layouts across the skin.

so it's not that it can't be done, and in time when xbmc will permit you to code different views for the pvr screens, i'll add something like it.

caribo Wrote:5) When I select long list it is overlayed by the page number and item count at the top of the screen.
fixed. thanx!

caribo Wrote:I am also seeing the TV Guide toggle between now/next/timeline and a blank screen with no detail...

does Confluence show anything there?
i'm not using a recent pvr build so can't check myself atm.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hey Ronie

3) noted.. thanks :-)

5) Downloaded SVN , but the background to the fanart long list is not the full height of the screen in the MyTV view.. other views (video/music etc) are okay.

TV guide) ... I have checked Confluence which also has a blank screen, but with date/time, title and status headings... no content... I have not noticed this previously so no idea what is supposed to be displayed..
Hi Ronie.. I notice that you have fixed the fanart long view for TV... Thanks !! :-)

Other issues I am seeing are that the PVR timeline view shows the name of the current programme in place of the channel name in the 1st column. Also when selecting a channel/programme to switch to, the PVR switches to the channel above the one selected in the list.. not sure whether this is a skin problem or related to xbmc was built from opdenkamps git repo 19/2/2011.
caribo Wrote:Other issues I am seeing are that the PVR timeline view shows the name of the current programme in place of the channel name in the 1st column. Also when selecting a channel/programme to switch to, the PVR switches to the channel above the one selected in the list.. not sure whether this is a skin problem or related to xbmc was built from opdenkamps git repo 19/2/2011.

fixed in svn,
thanx again!
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Excuse my stupidity but with PVR can I record and store TV shows on my hard drive as files or is it just for recording and watching?

And do I need a special PVR version of XBMC to start with?

Sad
TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
tcman47 Wrote:Excuse my stupidity but with PVR can I record and store TV shows on my hard drive as files or is it just for recording and watching?

And do I need a special PVR version of XBMC to start with?

Sad
TC

all the info you need (and more) is in the 'XBMC PVR Development' section of this forum. ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! + PVR Support (please test...)0