xbmc log size
im using camelot beta 2 which was installed a couple of days ago, have since found out its created a log file in my user profile of over 46GB in size. I assume this isnt normal, is there a way to stop this happening?
Mind filing a ticket (xbmc.org/trac) for this issue so we don't forget about it?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Btw, mind posting a 'snippet' of that log. There must be something spamming it.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
holy crap 46GB? lol...somethings not right on your system.
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc log size0