A VESA compattible 3cm deep HTPC
The EdgeCenter 3770

Only 30 millimeters deep, the EdgeCenter is the thinnest "full powered" Personal Computer ever designed and integrates bleeding edge Audio and Video components to turn any flat TV into an universal, high definition Media Center PC. Whether you plan on mounting your TV to the wall, or just want to get rid of bulky audio/video separates, the EdgeCenter is, as a matter of fact, the least obtrusive home-entertainment appliance ever designed!

Standard this baby has a E8400 and a Nvidia 9300 igp but they will even fit a dualcore X5570 Xeon-processor and a ATI 5850 GPU. Shocked It is not cheap at ~2780 Euro but then again it will run XBMC real nice and can even do GTA IV without as much as a hickup...

If anyone happens to have a spare one lying around please let me know I would love to get me one of these.
That's a pretty cool PC. But at that price.... No way, I'd rather ducttape a laptop to the back of my TV.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A VESA compattible 3cm deep HTPC0