• 131(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
thanks for so much help
Just look at other skins and use them as a base then redo it to Xperience looks ?
Jezz_X Wrote:Just look at other skins and use them as a base then redo it to Xperience looks ?

i already try that but it doesn't work is like the skin doesn't have the button function i already search the entire skin and i can't found the button that gets me to the game saves screen "Go to game save" when you press the white button of the xbox upon an xbox game
That's because Xperience was not intended for xbox usage.
when will xperience support the new add-ons and subtitle osd script? Are any further updates being planned?
hello, the team blackbolt and member community

please post the forum skin of surface
phyek not post the skin for forul and his site is closed
the skin is very beautiful
please post a resembling skin as on pictures

thanks you
i am french
fabien44Sad
fabien44 Wrote:hello, the team blackbolt and member community

please post the forum skin of surface
phyek not post the skin for forul and his site is closed
the skin is very beautiful
please post a resembling skin as on pictures

thanks you
i am french
fabien44Sad

Now you're french, so I'm gonna let this one slide as I know you truly aren't that ignorant... Shocked

Surface is NOT Xperience and was never worked on by Team Blackbolt. From your poor translation, I can only assume that you want us to make Surface for youHuh Shocked If this is the case then Rolleyes. Sorry mate but we don't do requests! I suggest you get in touch with phyek and ask him why he hasn't posted the skin. Again surface and phyek have NO affiliation with Team Blackbolt.

Thank you. Blush
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
I thinks that his you post with the developemnet of skin which is exactly alike in the slin of phyek
Exclamation 
hi guys, I'm just wanna ask to all of you the fans of XPERIENCE, what you think about this mod?

an start-up video of whatever you want for our skin or an start-up play list that automatically starts at the beginning of XPERIENCE.

Let me know what you think.

look preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDSvdPkU3...re=channel

OK HERE is the mod i hope you'll enjoy it :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZBC2ZRTD

don't forget to put this in your xperience folder too, this is the strings.xml

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BOKEYCRF
Nice but i would like to point out 2 things
1) i'm sure microsoft would not be happy with having there video being used in that way.
2) would it not be better to do something similar to how Refocus starts as tha is really nice and does not take too long to load.

Just my oppinion of course but top marks for the effort.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Nice but i would like to point out 2 things
1) i'm sure microsoft would not be happy with having there video being used in that way.
2) would it not be better to do something similar to how Refocus starts as tha is really nice and does not take too long to load.

Just my oppinion of course but top marks for the effort.

hi paul
1)as you will see in the second video, you will be able to select any video that you want, i put that because i like it, but you can put whatever you want.

2)your second point i don't understand quite well could you explain it better please

I'm still doing some testings to get it clean
I cant think of anyone that would want to sit through a video that long(or any video) just to get to the media centre. If it was playing something because xbmc took a long time to load then ok but it doesnt. I want to get to the watching or listening straight away dude, but maybe thats just me.
eckstheory Wrote:I cant think of anyone that would want to sit through a video that long(or any video) just to get to the media centre. If it was playing something because xbmc took a long time to load then ok but it doesnt. I want to get to the watching or listening straight away dude, but maybe thats just me.

ok buddy that's what i want to know, if worth the shame to make it public or not

let me know what you think
yzack_1983 Wrote:hi paul
1)as you will see in the second video, you will be able to select any video that you want, i put that because i like it, but you can put whatever you want.

2)your second point i don't understand quite well could you explain it better please

I'm still doing some testings to get it clean
Just have a look at how refocus uses a really nice splash screen which also reflects the time of day hats of to jeroen for the way he has done it it looks really clean. now if that could be added to xperience then that would be cool
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Just have a look at how refocus uses a really nice splash screen which also reflects the time of day hats of to jeroen for the way he has done it it looks really clean. now if that could be added to xperience then that would be cool

I already see refocus skin and the splash that you told me, and let me tell you I'm not impressed but I'll see what i can do,is not difficult to add to xperience cause that is just an animation like ellipsis has too, but I'll try to make something with the splash images of xperience or something that goes according to xperience
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16