• 2(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
Maybe some things could be a bit smaller, but my main goal is to have everything simple to use, including the bigger layout Smile Plus the layout's are in 720p.
XBMCG33K i love your latest views and i do not think anything is oversized and the 2 new buttons now look far better than the xbox one's used before. Just one tiny thought on the video osd
could you make the panel that the buttons sit on slightly transparent as i believe that would look more pleasing to the eye.
Other than that i can't fault it, have you thought how the settings screens and file manager screens would look?
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
So far only the filemanager ... Settings is driving my crazy right now lol
Here is a better look for the Video, and an idea i have for the filemanager. Again as simple as can be which is the goal here.
I have to say this really is the most exiting looking skin i have seen so far
the osd looks much better now you have made the control panel with a little bit of
Transparancey i really hope somebody with codeing skills takes this up with you.
I really hope that someone will help me with this indeed Smile
It is just beautiful!!!

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

thank you Temhil Smile
Great mockups man fair play, Ask Jazzx to code it, i'm sure he could knock it out in a few hours.
Great mockups man fair play, Ask Jezzx to code it, i'm sure he could knock it out in a few hours.
Hi XBMCG33K
I assume no one has offered to help you out with this project?
I only wish i had the skills and the patience to write and understand .xml
as this is the best looking skin in my oppinion to come out for a long time,
it looks every bit as good as stark not better just different.

and as for jezz doing it in a few hours.... well he's good but no it's not possible or is it?
Hope some helpful person offers to help soonSmile
Ps how about calling it project shine?
paul Wrote:Hi XBMCG33K
...but no it's not possible or is it?

Of course not, rather call it months to have a complete skin.
It cannot be done in a short time. I wish it could but it's very difficult to code with or without the single coder already working on it Smile I believe I'll be calling it Xperience. Not 100% settled on that name but a possibility. Smile Jezz_X, and djh_'s skins are a massive inspiration to my thoughts of this skin but even if they were to help me out as well it would still be time consuming Smile
I don't doubt it will take a few months to get a working skin but i am sure it will be worth the time and effort i'm just surprised theres not been much interest of any kind.
It will be a while before this skin comes to fruition, but i can say interest is NOT low Alot of people have pm'd me about this, just not alot of coders haha. Don't you worry Paul it will be here one day.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16