• 83(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
You, sir, are a tease.

Ok... I'll bite... Do you have anything to announce? (besides, "Get Ready!", "Any Day Now!?!", and/or "Gird your loins, It's almost here!" ?)

Looking forward to it regardless Smile
Nah the video still has not been finished no announcement until the video is complete.
(please let it be a Christmas Alpha Smile )
Smile 
paul Wrote:Some people never learnRolleyes and he is not a dumbass he is a total waste of spaceNod

Comeon Paul!

tslayer Wrote:No, you were banned for many reasons. The main one being that you are a "dumbass".

*BUZZER "BZZZZZZZZ"* Wrong answer. The correct reason:

The Administration. I am not an ass.

Anyway, since I would hate to stray off topic, I will bring us back on topic:
This is sounding pretty exciting! Xperience skin sounds like it is just around the corner. Hopefully it doesn't get squished Icons like the first version of Ellipses did (I don't know if they fixed it it or not, I just gave up after being frustrated by the squished ui for five minutes).

- 2 Bunny
I can play this game all day....
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
tslayer would it be too much to state that he needs an ip ban? Excuse me if this has already been done.
And what if the IP changes? I've already looked into it and his has changed between his first user and the other two. The last two were the same, but different than the first user. I'm not about to ban a whole class A.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Yeah completely understandable mate, simply something I thought might help.
Dannydeman Wrote:(please let it be a Christmas Alpha Smile )

There will be no alpha's before christmas, I can guarantee that! Don't get your hopes up, but there will be another announcement we hope you will enjoy.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Any news on the new video Rolleyes
allmadthings: haven't you seen it? its uploaded, think XBMCG33K must have missed to post the link
Nope seems it has been pushed till next year, so around Dec 10th 2010 we'll have something for you to view Tongue Tongue Tongue j/k, no news yet hehe.
XBMCG33K Wrote:Nope seems it has been pushed till next year, so around Dec 10th 2010 we'll have something for you to view Tongue Tongue Tongue j/k, no news yet hehe.

Well I'm sat in work and its 3.00pm, I don't get much time to nip on the net while I'm here, so I'll say this quickly. I should be home between 5 - 6pm then I can begin finishing the trailer for either release later tonight or tomorrow night. Obviously we don't want to rush it, but the announcement within the trailer that XBMCG33K has been talking about is worth the wait.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
blittan Wrote:allmadthings: haven't you seen it? its uploaded, think XBMCG33K must have missed to post the link

That is a truly visually dynamic interface. You guys have really streamlined the skinning engine! I never dreamt such things were possible with a media center. Eek yea...

Thanks for the update, Blackbolt...

Hey, as long as the skin releases before it's earlier projected date of 12/12/2012 (9 days before the end of the world), then I'd consider it released early.
tslayer Wrote:And what if the IP changes? I've already looked into it and his has changed between his first user and the other two. The last two were the same, but different than the first user. I'm not about to ban a whole class A.
As he keeps using variants of 2 bunny can't you set up some kind of blacklist to stop him creating a new account.... problem then is he would just change names.
Theres no simple solution it seemsRolleyes
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16