• 87(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
why on earth would you choose to taint what looks to be a cool skin with such retarded music in the video :/
A question; how is the performance on the ION platform with a atom dualcore (330)?

Elpisis is very slow when it comes to scrolling through the video files. 1-2 seconds delay before it scrolls to another movie. But with a heavy skin like Aeon, this problem doesn't occur..

I hope this isn't a problem with Xperience..
Will it be posibly to use fanart instead where you choice what to do, the text "watch your Tv show" should still be there but with fanart insted of the TV picture and so on, hope you understand what i am talking about Smile
Bkam Wrote:Will it be posibly to use fanart instead where you choice what to do, the text "watch your Tv show" should still be there but with fanart insted of the TV picture and so on, hope you understand what i am talking about Smile

You mean custom images for the panels yes but I removed multiimage till I try and do the home animations with only one set of animations (not using on.next and on.previous as this makes the multiimage change twice per move and I don't like that looks weird)
Rocky5 Wrote:You mean custom images for the panels yes but I removed multiimage till I try and do the home animations with only one set of animations (not using on.next and on.previous as this makes the multiimage change twice per move and I don't like that looks weird)

Yea like for exempel Aeon do in the home meny. But i only want the fanart in the panels. Have you tried to use fanart folder as background, do it look messy?

Looking forward to trying out this skin.
spiff Wrote:why on earth would you choose to taint what looks to be a cool skin with such retarded music in the video :/

Imagine having to listen to that about 50 times over and in bits!!! It was horror making this trailer Tongue
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Bkam Wrote:Yea like for exempel Aeon do in the home meny. But i only want the fanart in the panels. Have you tried to use fanart folder as background, do it look messy?

Looking forward to trying out this skin.

to use a folder you need to use a Multiimage and this will still change twice ever move of the panels.

here is a youtube video of it in action its to buggy to be usable.

Buggy Multiimage on Home screen.
This skin looks great, I cant wait. Hopefully you get that bug worked out so you can use multiimage. My only question which may be dumb cause nobody's asked it yet but where does "XBMC Live Marketplace" go?
gareth108 Wrote:This skin looks great, I cant wait. Hopefully you get that bug worked out so you can use multiimage. My only question which may be dumb cause nobody's asked it yet but where does "XBMC Live Marketplace" go?

no where yet but it will when its finished allow you to download themes wallpapers and other content related to the skin.

ok i can make it like this but it will fade out and in on next and on previous.

Video of it in action
I found a really awesome song for an Xperience trailer, can I proceed with creating one, with already created footage?
Blackbolt Wrote:Imagine having to listen to that about 50 times over and in bits!!! It was horror making this trailer Tongue

Big Grin i feel your pain
u68502 Wrote:I found a really awesome song for an Xperience trailer, can I proceed with creating one, with already created footage?

feel free to do what you want we cant stop you lol
spiff Wrote:why on earth would you choose to taint what looks to be a cool skin with such retarded music in the video :/

Pretty simple solution to that, don't watch it ...

Mute Button FTW! Big Grin

Team B, Will the release be a specific day on Christmas Week, or should we just resign ourselves to wait till Boxing Day?
Might wanna watch that trailer again tmc701 then cause your missing something key in what you just asked lol.
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16