• 85(current)
Xperience Special Announcement
Seriously, do you ever read your posts before posting them?
Smile 
Hitcher Wrote:Seriously, do you ever read your posts before posting them?

Me? Yes.

- 2 Bunny
2 Bunny (4) Wrote:Actually, No, I use the name 2 Bunny every time, but I would find workarounds. Its not like I'm trying to be unbanned. Its just if I need to post to clarify a lie that the administration is spreading about me, I use an alternate account 'cause they're all always banned:

BACK ON TOPIC:
I think the community is increasingly excited about the new release of this skin for the xbox media center. I have a question: It will be xbox compatible, right? You shouldn't really have to ask that question, but people are trying to "phase the xbox out of the community" making the xbox media center into "xbmcmc" instead of what it really is. Comeon people!

- 2 Bunny

Dude! You are the biggest frakkin idiot I have ever seen on the internet. Seriously Why is your name 2 Bunny at all? I mean what are you obsessed with the Easter Bunny or something?

Second, no one has posted a single lie about you. There isn't a single person stupid enough to care that much about a troll such as yourself and the billion others out there. I normally wouldn't say anything such as this but I'm extremely tired of the stupidity coming out of your thread crapping. Here are a couple things you need to be aware of:

1) XBMC does NOT mean 'xbox media center'.

2) Xperience 'might' be xbox compatible, I'm sure someone out there will mod it specifically for xbox users.

3) XBMC is going to evolve to bigger and better things, and guess what? the original xbox isn't going to be part of that evolution, even modified xbox with cpu and ram upgrades cannot take full advantage of XBMC. Maybe it's time you grow up and buy something a bit more evolved?

4) You keep getting banned because your an idiot. Maybe you should stop being an idiot and people will take you seriously, they have pills for stupid people... Ask your mommy and daddy, I'm quite sure it's a genetic thing ...

Best regards!
Well folks here it is! The new trailer! We have made several improvements since the last time you saw a trailer, and have even made several more since the making!

We hope you enjoy what you see, and be sure to watch till the end for a special announcement!

Video: Xperience Trailer 2 in HD

And a Special Gift: Xperience Splashes for those of you wanting to show your support for Xperience!

PS. Be sure to watch the trailer to the end Smile
XBMCG33K Wrote:Well folks here it is! The new trailer! We have made several improvements since the last time you saw a trailer, and have even made several more since the making!

We hope you enjoy what you see, and be sure to watch till the end for a special announcement!

Video: Xperience Trailer 2 in HD

And a Special Gift: Xperience Splashes for those of you wanting to show your support for Xperience!

PS. Be sure to watch the trailer to the end Smile

Video Finally!, well worth the wait. Amazing work & the announcement I was hoping for. Thank you
Another great video (I'll have to poach you away to make one for Alaska Wink ).
Very nicely done. I'm looking forward to what you've announced Big Grin
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Sad 
XBMCG33K Wrote:Dude! You are the biggest fucking idiot I have ever seen on the internet. Seriously Why is your name 2 Bunny at all? I mean what are you obsessed with the Easter Bunny or something?

Second, no one has posted a single lie about you. There isn't a single person stupid enough to care that much about a troll such as yourself and the billion others out there. I normally wouldn't say anything such as this but I'm extremely tired of the stupidity coming out of your thread crapping. Here are a couple things you need to be aware of:

1) XBMC does NOT mean 'xbox media center'.

2) Xperience 'might' be xbox compatible, I'm sure someone out there will mod it specifically for xbox users.

3) XBMC is going to evolve to bigger and better things, and guess what? the original xbox isn't going to be part of that evolution, even modified xbox with cpu and ram upgrades cannot take full advantage of XBMC. Maybe it's time you grow up and buy something a bit more evolved?

4) You keep getting banned because your an idiot. Maybe you should stop being an idiot and people will take you seriously, they have pills for stupid people... Ask your mommy and daddy, I'm quite sure it's a genetic thing ...

Best regards!

Let's go through that senseless poor excuse for a reply bit by bit, shall we?

XBMCG33K Wrote:Dude! You are the biggest fucking idiot I have ever seen on the internet. Seriously Why is your name 2 Bunny at all? I mean what are you obsessed with the Easter Bunny or something?

Then you must live in a cave or something, 'cause I'm not an idiot. DUUUH! LaughLaugh Why is my name 2 Bunny? Why is your name xbmcg345 or whatever? There's your answer.

XBMCG33K Wrote:1) XBMC does NOT mean 'xbox media center'.

Best regards!

Yes, it does. Have you seen the earlier versions of the xbox media center at all?

XBMCG33K Wrote:2) Xperience 'might' be xbox compatible, I'm sure someone out there will mod it specifically for xbox users.

All right.

XBMCG33K Wrote:3) XBMC is going to evolve to bigger and better things, and guess what? the original xbox isn't going to be part of that evolution, even modified xbox with cpu and ram upgrades cannot take full advantage of XBMC. Maybe it's time you grow up and buy something a bit more evolved?

Yes, I have a computer.

XBMCG33K Wrote:4) You keep getting banned because your an idiot. Maybe you should stop being an idiot and people will take you seriously, they have pills for stupid people... Ask your mommy and daddy, I'm quite sure it's a genetic thing ...

Best regards!

And provide one example that I am an idiot. You can't, 'cause I'm not. I do wish people would take me seriously. I don't need to ask my "mommy and daddy" for stupid pills, because I am not stupid! How about that!

Phew... Can we PLEASE get back ON TOPIC here. I post two on topic threads, and you ban my account.

- 2 Bunny
DR. Stranger Wrote:Video Finally!, well worth the wait. Amazing work & the announcement I was hoping for. Thank you

It wont be me you'll need to chat up mate, Blackbolt has made BOTH of our vids Smile
Pretty cool ending!!!
Nice work on the video.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Really? The video is all you guys are seeing here? hmmm maybe I should have made the announcement a bit more obvious ...
XBMCG33K Wrote:Really? The video is all you guys are seeing here? hmmm maybe I should have made the announcement a bit more obvious ...

I was rather impressed by the transition effects as well :p

Seriously though, the skin looks very nice.

TheUni
2 bunny, while XBMCG33K's response was totally not called for. You are pissing these guys off it would seem. You do seem to be 'talking back' to everything said to you, I guess thats why the mods are fed up and banning you.

Can't you just leave be and come back with a new username and try not to get banned again? You're ruining this thread for everyone mate.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Yeah it is quite nice.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience Special Announcement16