• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)
Thanks for your suggestion, but that didn't work.

Kimmy

(2012-07-06, 17:25)sciburst Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 02:20)kimmy2000 Wrote: Hi,

Hope someone can help me out, I can't seem to get Tudou plugin to work. Every time I try to load the chapter list for a series I get a 'Script Failed' error. I have got most of the other add ons to work, like YouKu for example, but I am after cantonese audio for drama series and I can't find any on YouKu (they are all Mandarin)

Can anyone give me any information as to how to fix the 'script failed' or point me to where I can find Cantonese audio drama series?

I am running XBMC on a Raspberry Pi which is using Raspbmc

Many thanks

Kimmy

You may want to try the very last default.py I submitted to issue 30: http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons-chi...tail?id=30. Back up your original before trying this out so that you can go back if it doesn't work for you. I have been using it for the last little while without problems. Tudou makes subtle changes to their layout and application code very often. On average, this plugin breaks every few weeks.

Would love to know this as well, or if there are any repos that have cantonese version of Drama.

Kimmy

(2012-07-06, 22:39)minhlu Wrote: i'm using ATV to watch Youku channel. Anyone know how to load Cantonese version of HongKong's drama?

(2012-07-06, 22:39)minhlu Wrote: i'm using ATV to watch Youku channel. Anyone know how to load Cantonese version of HongKong's drama?

From the xbmc Youku plugin main menu:
a. select 电视剧
b. click on the first item (按此选择)
c. 类型: 不限
d. 地区: 香港
e. 年份: 不限 etc

I suppose most of the series listing from Hongkong would likely to be in Cantonese version..
Hopefully this is what you are looking for.

If you are running xbmc on Windows system that support ppstream.plugin.Then after the above selection. Selection on each seris item will provides you various versions/options that are available.
(2012-07-09, 08:05)cmeng Wrote:

a. select 电视剧

I suppose most of the series listing from Hongkong would likely to be in Cantonese version..

If you are running xbmc on Windows system that support ppstream.plugin.Then after the above selection. Selection on each seris item will provides you various versions/options that are available.

In regard to videos from Youku, this is unfortunately not true, I wish it were though. Unless it says 粤语 in the title; otherwise, it is pretty safe to assume that it is not in Cantonese. So far, I have found Tudou to be the only popular site that offers a reasonable selection of original Hong Kong episodes. I have been using my own modified version of the Tudou plugin to watch the shows and I have not had any problems. On the other hand, Kimmy (see a few posts before this) tried it but it didn't work. So I am not sure what broke the script.
(2012-07-10, 01:40)sciburst Wrote:
(2012-07-09, 08:05)cmeng Wrote:

a. select 电视剧

In regard to videos from Youku, this is unfortunately not true, I wish it were though. Unless it says 粤语 in the title; otherwise, it is pretty safe to assume that it is not in Cantonese. So far, I have found Tudou to be the only popular site that offers a reasonable selection of original Hong Kong episodes. I have been using my own modified version of the Tudou plugin to watch the shows and I have not had any problems. On the other hand, Kimmy (see a few posts before this) tried it but it didn't work. So I am not sure what broke the script.

tudou plugin updated to 1.1.0
(2012-07-11, 03:43)taxigps Wrote:
(2012-07-10, 01:40)sciburst Wrote:
(2012-07-09, 08:05)cmeng Wrote: From the xbmc Youku plugin main menu:
a. select 电视剧

tudou plugin updated to 1.1.0

Ohh, just tried Todou this morning and its working! Not sure what happened, but I am using the modified file from sciburst (few post above). I hope this will last, really enjoying it =)
Added plugin.video.soptv - Online videos via sopcast p2p network, linux only.

Thanks htpcyh2 for develop the plugin.
(2012-07-13, 00:07)kimmy2000 Wrote: Ohh, just tried Todou this morning and its working! Not sure what happened, but I am using the modified file from sciburst (few post above). I hope this will last, really enjoying it =)

Sadly, looking at how often the site changes, it is not going to last but I am keeping my fingers crossed. At least I am glad that it is finally working for you.

Would you mind sharing your experience of running XBMC on Raspberry Pi? I think I will be going the same way eventually. Which model did you get? What sort of performance, stability and limitations should one expect? Thanks!
Letv plug-in stopped working.
It shows" can't find the appropriate video and please try other videos"
(2012-07-14, 05:01)ailingcoot Wrote: Letv plug-in stopped working.
It shows" can't find the appropriate video and please try other videos"

Just release 1.2.2.
Fixed most of the problem but not all. LeTV site changes video decode link algorithm again. So need some time to decipher again.
Hmm this is the first time I have used XBMC so I don't really have any other experience to pit it against, but for the price its a brilliant piece of kit.
The software which I'm using (Raspbmc) is still in Alpha phrase but is already very stable (only crashed a couple of times - but thats because it was disagreeing with some add ons I was trying out). There is a very small amount of delay when switching between screens but nothing to drastic (less that 1 sec) and as the software improves Im sure that will go away.

The model I have is the 'Model B' which is the better one of the 2 (A&B) and also has a RJ45 plug. You can add wireless and bluetooth support with USB dongals but at the moment there is limited Driver support, again Im sure this will improve with time (I managed to get my wireless & bluetooth working without much issue).

The only limitation I have found out is that it does not play RMVB files (there is sound but no video), not sure if this is the same for other XBMC builds, but other than that it has handled all the video files I had thrown at it. Playback is smooth and expected, and add ons such as Navi-X and Icefilms works very well on it.

I hope that gives you a bit of insight, I will update you with more info as I find out if you are interested.

Kimmy

(2012-07-13, 15:34)sciburst Wrote:
(2012-07-13, 00:07)kimmy2000 Wrote: Ohh, just tried Todou this morning and its working! Not sure what happened, but I am using the modified file from sciburst (few post above). I hope this will last, really enjoying it =)

Sadly, looking at how often the site changes, it is not going to last but I am keeping my fingers crossed. At least I am glad that it is finally working for you.

Would you mind sharing your experience of running XBMC on Raspberry Pi? I think I will be going the same way eventually. Which model did you get? What sort of performance, stability and limitations should one expect? Thanks!

(2012-07-14, 13:44)kimmy2000 Wrote: Hmm this is the first time I have used XBMC so I don't really have any other experience to pit it against, but for the price its a brilliant piece of kit.
The software which I'm using (Raspbmc) is still in Alpha phrase but is already very stable (only crashed a couple of times - but thats because it was disagreeing with some add ons I was trying out). There is a very small amount of delay when switching between screens but nothing to drastic (less that 1 sec) and as the software improves Im sure that will go away.

The model I have is the 'Model B' which is the better one of the 2 (A&B) and also has a RJ45 plug. You can add wireless and bluetooth support with USB dongals but at the moment there is limited Driver support, again Im sure this will improve with time (I managed to get my wireless & bluetooth working without much issue).

The only limitation I have found out is that it does not play RMVB files (there is sound but no video), not sure if this is the same for other XBMC builds, but other than that it has handled all the video files I had thrown at it. Playback is smooth and expected, and add ons such as Navi-X and Icefilms works very well on it.

I hope that gives you a bit of insight, I will update you with more info as I find out if you are interested.

Kimmy

Yes, I would very much like to read more about your progress. How do you control XBMC on Raspberry Pi? Are you using a USB keyboard or an infrared remote control? How well supported is LIRC? In a somewhat related news, an alpha version of XBMC for Android is now available. So, in the near future, we will be able to run it on cell phones or tablets that are HDMI ready. As for RMVB playback, I can tell you that it does work on a regular XBMC installation. I am playing one right now on my system (XBMC on Linux Mint 12 on 8+ year old hardware).

Just release a lastest version of the yinyuetai.plug v1.5.0 with completely change to the UI. It also allows auto-play back of the VChart video list. Go into xmbc playlist to change playback video if desired.
Auto playback can be disable via Add-on settings.

Version 1.5.0 2012-07-15 (cmeng)
# - Improve UI response; avoid fetching video link when create directory
# - Improve menu presentation
# - Auto queue and play for 周榜
# - Improve v_link fetch reliability
# - Remove local image storage support - no auto clean up mechanism
# - Add cookie and proxy support

Enjoyed and let me know if anybody seeing problem.
(2012-07-14, 23:04)sciburst Wrote:
(2012-07-14, 13:44)kimmy2000 Wrote: Hmm this is the first time I have used XBMC so I don't really have any other experience to pit it against, but for the price its a brilliant piece of kit.

Kimmy

Yes, I would very much like to read more about your progress. How do you control XBMC on Raspberry Pi? Are you using a USB keyboard or an infrared remote control? How well supported is LIRC? In a somewhat related news, an alpha version of XBMC for Android is now available. So, in the near future, we will be able to run it on cell phones or tablets that are HDMI ready. As for RMVB playback, I can tell you that it does work on a regular XBMC installation. I am playing one right now on my system (XBMC on Linux Mint 12 on 8+ year old hardware).

I am using my iPhone to control XBMC at the moment, in the latest Raspbmc build there is LIRC support, but I do not have not looked into it. Hmm wonder whats causing RMVB not to work on the Raspberry Pi?

(2012-07-16, 01:26)kimmy2000 Wrote: I am using my iPhone to control XBMC at the moment, in the latest Raspbmc build there is LIRC support, but I do not have not looked into it. Hmm wonder whats causing RMVB not to work on the Raspberry Pi?

Since we have wandered off topic, before any one asks us to do so let's continue our conversation through PM ;-)
(2012-07-14, 05:32)cmeng Wrote: Just release 1.2.2.
Fixed most of the problem but not all. LeTV site changes video decode link algorithm again. So need some time to decipher again.

nice job!!!

Another problem: Youku plug-in movie channel could only show 1-2 min trailers?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)7