• 34(current)
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)
just use:
m3u = os.path.join( __temp__, u"pptvvideo.%d.m3u" % (i))
(2014-07-26, 01:30)taxigps Wrote: just use:

I still get the error.

22:33:28 67926.507812 T:2739926096 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe4 in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.pptv/default.py", line 821, in <module>
playVideo(name, url, thumb)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.pptv/default.py", line 737, in playVideo
shutil.rmtree(__temp__)
File "/home/neil/projects/OpenELEC.tv/build.OpenELEC_Helix-RPi.arm-devel/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 239, in rmtree
File "/home/neil/projects/OpenELEC.tv/build.OpenELEC_Helix-RPi.arm-devel/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/posixpath.py", line 71, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe4 in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
-->End of Python script error report<--
(2014-07-26, 04:34)Huuh Wrote:
(2014-07-26, 01:30)taxigps Wrote: just use:

I still get the error.

22:33:28 67926.507812 T:2739926096 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>
Error Contents: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe4 in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.pptv/default.py", line 821, in <module>
playVideo(name, url, thumb)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.pptv/default.py", line 737, in playVideo
shutil.rmtree(__temp__)
File "/home/neil/projects/OpenELEC.tv/build.OpenELEC_Helix-RPi.arm-devel/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/shutil.py", line 239, in rmtree
File "/home/neil/projects/OpenELEC.tv/build.OpenELEC_Helix-RPi.arm-devel/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/posixpath.py", line 71, in join
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe4 in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)
-->End of Python script error report<--

need remove path .xbmc\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.pptv\temp manual once
(2014-07-26, 06:28)taxigps Wrote: need remove path .xbmc\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.pptv\temp manual once

It works! Thanks for everything. Will you be pushing an update?
(2014-07-26, 06:46)Huuh Wrote:
(2014-07-26, 06:28)taxigps Wrote: need remove path .xbmc\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.pptv\temp manual once

It works! Thanks for everything. Will you be pushing an update?

Updated code already. Just not change version number in repo.Smile
Hi Taxigps.

Is there anywhere we can donate so that all the plugins can be updated? My wife loves to access them from XBMC but almost all have stopped working and it is getting frustrating trying to watch Chinese shows/dramas. For example QIYI, Tudou etc just don't work and get errors when searching etc.

I'm sure there are a lot of folks that would donate so these plugins can be fixed and work properly. I hope you can help...
Is there anyway we can search on the youku addon?
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
updated 搜狐视频(SoHu) plugin to v2.4.2
- fixed: can't get video list because site changed
- fixed: search function
- added: support 1080p(原画) movie
(2014-08-04, 01:46)RJS77 Wrote: Hi Taxigps.

Is there anywhere we can donate so that all the plugins can be updated? My wife loves to access them from XBMC but almost all have stopped working and it is getting frustrating trying to watch Chinese shows/dramas. For example QIYI, Tudou etc just don't work and get errors when searching etc.

I'm sure there are a lot of folks that would donate so these plugins can be fixed and work properly. I hope you can help...

It's a spare time work. I haven't many time to support it, so can't promise update in time.
and you can try 搜狐视频(SoHu) plugin v2.4.2 now Smile
(2014-08-23, 02:55)hunkyn Wrote: Is there anyway we can search on the youku addon?

please try 优酷视频2(YouKu2) by tacy.lee
updated YouKu Video plugin to 0.9.5 and change name to 优酷视频2(YouKu2)
- fixed: can't play video because site change
- changed: use new script.module.keyboard.chinese to input chinese
(2014-09-20, 06:49)taxigps Wrote: updated YouKu Video plugin to 0.9.5 and change name to 优酷视频2(YouKu2)
- fixed: can't play video because site change
- changed: use new script.module.keyboard.chinese to input chinese

No more Tudou plug-in ?
I've just tried it and it work great, any possibilities on having www.dnvod.eu and e2mv.com . These two websites work great in Europe and so you don't have lag when watching, which is often the case with other website.

And also really thanks for your work
All of a sudden, my LETV addon won't play episodes. I still see the shows selection. Upon selecting the show, it doesn't play. Any ideas how to fix this? I'm using version 1.3.6 of letv plugin. This happened to both my XBMC on Windows 7 64-bit, and Openelec machine. Both using the same version.
(2014-10-31, 14:58)jang430 Wrote: All of a sudden, my LETV addon won't play episodes. I still see the shows selection. Upon selecting the show, it doesn't play. Any ideas how to fix this? I'm using version 1.3.6 of letv plugin. This happened to both my XBMC on Windows 7 64-bit, and Openelec machine. Both using the same version.

Yes.. same happened to my installs ... mac 32/64bit as well as raspberry pi openelec on gotham
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)7