• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)
taxigps Wrote:add issues here:http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons-chi...ssues/list

Taxigps,

Thank you.
I've just submitted the modified codes there.
quintus Wrote:Taxigps,

Thank you.
I've just submitted the modified codes there.

changed at r31 and r32, thanks for the patch!
support as Unofficial Add-on Repositories for Dharma
Big Grin
First just found this repo and this will make the wife happy, so thanks alot. I have a question and problem with the shooter script.

First the question, is this only good for simplified Chinese or will it work for traditional as well? (fetching the sub)

Next the problem, I keep getting a script failure error when trying to start it.

I am using dharma rc1, on Vista. Let me know if more info is needed, and thanks again.
Cheer
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
treefour Wrote:First just found this repo and this will make the wife happy, so thanks alot. I have a question and problem with the shooter script.

First the question, is this only good for simplified Chinese or will it work for traditional as well? (fetching the sub)

Next the problem, I keep getting a script failure error when trying to start it.

I am using dharma rc1, on Vista. Let me know if more info is needed, and thanks again.
Cheer
1. i think all people speak chinese can watch these online videos, and the message are shown as simplified chinese
2. script failuer error because site changed.
add new uTorrent Control Plugin: plugin.program.utorrent
Is there a way to get the live TV Chinese channels to appear?
when I select these nothing happens.

I'm a newbe running xbmc on apple tv g1. Thanks for your help.
Hi developers - i dl-ed the addons and ssh to xbmc folder in my ATV1, after that I installed by running the zip file from xbmc, however I cannot see ppstream available when i run it in video addon, only VOD, Youku, Netitv and TV365 can b installed. Unfortunately 4 of this plugins seem to have script error when i click on them too.

Can i ask does this addons work for AppleTV1? if yes, may i know what steps i need to follow to make it work? Thanks in advance.
anyone can advise my query above?
Thank T(da)! I am your fans from HTPC1.I want to add some scripts on xbmc live ,but I can not found chinese addon in xbmc live,can you tech me the way that I can add sina or cntv on xbmc live? Thank U!

sorry for my poor English!
wupot Wrote:Is there a way to get the live TV Chinese channels to appear?
when I select these nothing happens.

I'm a newbe running xbmc on apple tv g1. Thanks for your help.
live tv will call External program. need more setting before you can run it. see the addon description. if you can read chinese, find more message here:http://bbs.htpc1.com/forum-225-1.html
kellyw Wrote:Hi developers - i dl-ed the addons and ssh to xbmc folder in my ATV1, after that I installed by running the zip file from xbmc, however I cannot see ppstream available when i run it in video addon, only VOD, Youku, Netitv and TV365 can b installed. Unfortunately 4 of this plugins seem to have script error when i click on them too.

Can i ask does this addons work for AppleTV1? if yes, may i know what steps i need to follow to make it work? Thanks in advance.
some video plugin need to call external windows program, so only support windows platform, so can't install under other system.

script error because site change. not all the plugin write by me. need developer to update the plugin.
sohu, youku just upgrade now. we'll check the others when have time.
razerkrait Wrote:Thank T(da)! I am your fans from HTPC1.I want to add some scripts on xbmc live ,but I can not found chinese addon in xbmc live,can you tech me the way that I can add sina or cntv on xbmc live? Thank U!

sorry for my poor English!
download repository.googlecode.xbmc-addons-chinese.zip and install it.

see here:http://bbs.htpc1.com/thread-100936-1-1.html
added:
plugin.video.sohuvideo - internat video from tv.sohu.com (chinese)
plugin.video.somovie - search chinese movies online (chinese)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Project xbmc-addons-chinese (Chinese addons for Kodi)7