[WINDOWS] New to XBMC, some questions...
Big Grin 
Hi! First, sorry my poor english. My name is Luiz Paulo, from Brazil, I discovery the XBMC cited into a list of "The Best Media Center Open Source", now I tryed and can mantain... THAT'S IS OLSON!!!

I'm looking for a plugin/script like a Internet browser to access webpages directly from XBMC interface... Is there something?

Thanks!! Big Grin
luizpaulobra Wrote:I'm looking for a plugin/script like a Internet browser to access webpages directly from XBMC interface... Is there something?Thanks!! Big Grin

Welcome to XBMC world for starters!! Wink

Can you be more specific what do you want the pyhton script to do?
XBMC has good python engine and there are a lot of script & plugins (pythons with no UserInterface, used as "Link & listing") that can play videos from YouTube e.g. (Navi-X).
I want a Internet Browser... like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera... into the XBMS to view websites
try the launcher plugin
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:try the launcher plugin

Very nice plugin!!

But I'm think a Internet/Web Browser that I can control/navigate using my remote control into the XBMC interface (sorry my poor english)
i'm not using windows myself, but i think you can configure eventghost to send commands to your internet browser.

http://www.geektonic.com/2009/06/control...ghost.html
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thank´s Ronie!! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] New to XBMC, some questions...0