Background transperancy
In the old thread there was a description of what one had to change in order to te reduce the amount of transperancy to the fanart.
Now that the old thread is completely empty, i am no longer able to find it.

Who might tell me what lines and where need to be changed.

Thanks in advance,

Paul
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62705
Not exactly the same question although related to fanart. I disabled it because I use the poster view and since it hides most of the fanart, it was just useless.
Is there an easy way (meaning I can easily change it myself) to still use the poster view but make it show up at the bottom of the screen instead of the middle?

Thanks Hitcher. No matter what you reply, I still love Alaska =)
Thanks Hitcher
If you mean have less of the fanart diffused by the white, this was how it was:

Includes.xml

PHP Code:
<include name="Global_Filter">
        <
control type="image">
            <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="30" time="400" condition="[!IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)) + !Window.Next(Home)]">Conditional</animation>
            <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="30" time="400" condition="[Window.IsActive(2) + [substring(listitem.filenameandpath,jpg) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,bmp) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,png) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,tif) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,ico) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,pcx) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,tga)] + !Window.Next(Home)]">Conditional</animation>
            <include>
Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
            <
texture>common/white.png</texture>
            <
colordiffuse>BackgroundColor</colordiffuse>
        </
control>
        <
control type="image">
            <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="30" time="400" condition="[!IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)) + !Window.Next(Home)]">Conditional</animation>
            <
animation effect="fade" start="100" end="30" time="400" condition="[Window.IsActive(2) + [substring(listitem.filenameandpath,jpg) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,bmp) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,png) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,tif) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,ico) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,pcx) | substring(listitem.filenameandpath,tga)] + !Window.Next(Home)]">Conditional</animation>
            <include>
Dimensions_Fullscreen</include>
            <
texture>backdrops/filter.png</texture>
            <
colordiffuse>BackgroundFilterColor</colordiffuse>
        </
control>
    </include> 

Just replace that code over the <include name="Global_Filter">, and change the end="30". I just quickly grabbed the old code and put it in, check a few views and it seemed to work, not sure if it'll mess up anything...
joebanana Wrote:Not exactly the same question although related to fanart. I disabled it because I use the poster view and since it hides most of the fanart, it was just useless.
Is there an easy way (meaning I can easily change it myself) to still use the poster view but make it show up at the bottom of the screen instead of the middle?

Thanks Hitcher. No matter what you reply, I still love Alaska =)
Simply add how ever much you want to move it down by to lines the <posy></posy> in lines 10, 236 and 461.
I did play around with optional levels of transparency but changing it affects the visibility of any text you see so didn't take it any further.
Hitcher Wrote:Simply add how ever much you want to move it down by to lines the <posy></posy> in lines 10, 236 and 461.

I love it when it's that simple. I'll give it a try tonight. Thanks!
thanks! for me end="60" works best Smile
Hitcher Wrote:Simply add how ever much you want to move it down by to lines the <posy></posy> in lines 10, 236 and 461.

I gave it a try but then I need to move other things (such as movie title) and due to poster size I still don't see much of the fanart. Oh well, it makes it faster and more responsive without fanart anyway =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background transperancy0