[ALL PLATFORMS] Streaming Support of SET tag for library
Hi All,
I am in the process of converting over to XBMC from using Windows Media Center / MediaBrowser. I have properly scraped and tagged my media library and setup each video file in a individual directory with a MOVIE.NFO file in each directory for the videos. A sample of my MOVIE.NFO file can be seen here:

I am using Camelot Beta2
Code:
<movie>
       <title>Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery</title>
       <set>!The Austin Powers Trilogy</set>
</movie>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118655

When pointing XBMC to the local file system (on either Windows or Ubuntu) the Library correctly loads and groups the videos into proper sets and properly renders into the library as the feature is described here. Great;

However, I am just now experimenting with streaming... and I have setup a few tests using XBMS and UPNP, and when building a library over either of these streamed protocols, XBMC does not appear to process the <SET> tag so the movie library shows up with all the videos in the same view.

UPDATE: I think it may not be reading at all the movie.NFO files because I see that when importing the movies to the library, some of the items are not read in correctly, however, each folder does correctly have the NFO file with correct URL to the IMDB site. Scanning the content from local file system works perfectly.

I would appreciate your feedback on this topic.
thanks!
Steve

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALL PLATFORMS] Streaming Support of SET tag for library0